Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Column_sl

shitlord
Sunday is the last day, so if its like alpha you are looking at Monday morning.

Iron Banner is running right now pretty much all day, and tomorrow FYI
Get your uber cloaks people.

Have to admit I love the multitasking on the Xbox one. Can watch Twitch while I play Destiny, and can have your friends list on the right side. Also the DVR recorder is so awesome. Goes back in time like 15 min or so if you found something cool, and want to remember it later.

Wish the PS4 had a better interface because I'm probly going to have my main on the PS4, although I may just buy it for both systems.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Sunday is the last day, so if its like alpha you are looking at Monday morning.

Iron Banner is running right now pretty much all day, and tomorrow FYI
Get your uber cloaks people.

Have to admit I love the multitasking on the Xbox one. Can watch Twitch while I play Destiny, and can have your friends list on the right side. Also the DVR recorder is so awesome. Goes back in time like 15 min or so if you found something cool, and want to remember it later.

Wish the PS4 had a better interface because I'm probly going to have my main on the PS4, although I may just buy it for both systems.
They patch the chat issues on XB1 yet?

Column_sl

shitlord
No clue, I only play the PS4 version with my set group.

The Xbox one version I just dick around in, so haven't grouped up yet for voice chat.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
75%? What's the name of that model?

Not that it matters really, burst fire is always going to ruin a pulse rifle regardless of stats unless they make it so decent/high stability tones the retarded up-left pull way the fuck down. Plus it seems like the bonus for having high impact is applied to the burst as a whole then divided by three, which pretty much ruins it too.
Looks like I deleted it... Might have been a psi umbra? I honestly can't remember

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They patch the chat issues on XB1 yet?
I still have yet to have my headset work on the PS3. It pairs fine, I can test it on XMB and I hear the echo, in game I see the icon change showing that I'm transmitting while solo... and then the moment I join a fireteam it just quits. I see the speaker icon but there's never any 'waves' next to it indicating that it's working, and no one can hear me.

Column_sl

shitlord
It doesnt carry over, Its just epeen for the Beta.

You get a custom title, and a cloak for 3k glimmer. Have to win 2 matches in the Iron Banner, so it's super easy.
The merchant is in the locked off part of the tower right above the tunnel to your class trainer.

Its a badass legendary cloak with Wolves on it!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I thought the event tomorrow was going to give rewards for the game when it releases?

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
It doesnt carry over, Its just epeen for the Beta.

You get a custom title, and a cloak for 3k glimmer. Have to win 2 matches in the Iron Banner, so it's super easy.
The merchant is in the locked off part of the tower right above the tunnel to your class trainer.

Its a badass legendary cloak with Wolves on it!
Ahh cool, thanks. How do you reach the merchant if it's a locked off part of the tower? Sorry if that's a dumb question. I'm at work so can't log in to check.

Column_sl

shitlord
Ahh cool, thanks. How do you reach the merchant if it's a locked off part of the tower? Sorry if that's a dumb question. I'm at work so can't log in to check.
It opens during the Iron Banner event. All times are PDT

Friday, July 25th
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday, July 26th
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I just did a strike and found a green Jigoku that increases reload speed upon precision kills, upgraded attack, Outlaw(?), and a new red dot that improves range, stability and recoil. It reloads instantlly after headshots. Its fucking amazing Jesus

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For anyone who wants to mess around with the best AR, the weapons vendor is selling a Cydonia AR3 until 10PM EDT. It's even got one of the best mods on it too: when zoomed, weapon fires slower but causes additional damage.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Sour taste in my mouth from doing pvp today. Shitty players who dont know how to deal with interceptors cried enough that they are getting nerfed.

On top of that every time I play first light people quit because of vehicles and my kd ratio is going down the shitter becauce of 6vs3 matches.

This is the most entitled, ignorant, whiny, salty, terrible player base I haveever encountered.

I juat pray that the random Legendarys and Exotic items for doing nothing are just there for hype. If these bads keep getting rewards for nothing in the live version I will be very sad.