Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

DMK_sl

shitlord
That article is just implying that the game is much more elaborate than Halo and has to be treated as a launch in order to test everything they want. The point was that in Halo you could have one or two maps live and still get some solid statistics for overall gameplay where as in Destiny that wouldn't be possible given the scope of the game with Items, PVE, PVP, Levels, and more.
Yeah I understood all that I just thought there were small implications that they were going to use the beta as a soft launch. I tend to agree with you but yeah was throwing it out there.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's a few like that - pop him up to get the display thing, once it's something more than just a diamond and has some sort of specific symbol it's marking the spot rather than the way there, and once there I've had one or two where you have to jump in order to get to the thing you need to toggle.

nuday

Golden Squire
I'm really having a hard time deciding which class is my favorite. The Titan has the hulk smash which is pretty fun, but the power punch or w/e the melee is seems a bit weak compared to the Hunter and Warlock. I really enjoy the Hunter style of "skill-shottiing" with your knife and special, but I really like the Warlock's grenade-to-lower-your-enemies-shield-then-go-in-and-pwn style too.

What is your guys' favorite class, thus far?
I haven't touched the Titan class yet, but I really love the Hunter. Something about tossing that knife is really satisfying.

iannis

Musty Nester
Really impressed with the trailers. Not so impressed that I'm gonna go buy a ps4, but if they port it and open MasterRace servers I'd probably buy it.

Looks like someone finally figured out how to not be a cheap-ass about making an online tech shooter.

Also it basically looks like Mass Effect with the stupid ripped out.

Vaclav

Finally my code (that I don't need) showed - T5PQ-55NN-7BJP if there's anyone still in need

Vaclav

To be fair, looking at where that one went to - it was to my old account (that my wife took over for PS+ purposes) that I didn't register for the alpha on.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have any of you who played the Alpha also played a game called Warframe? Wondering what you thought about them both.

Fadaar

That guy
So apparently Amazon is sending out codes too (bought my PS4 from them + Amazon Prime). Anyway, extra code:

55FE-Q2NC-P6J7

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Only up to level 6 or 7 on my Titan and haven't done any Strikes or PVP. Mostly just been running that 2nd event where you run around and get missions from probes. So much of the game justfeelslike it works. Unfortunately they are things I can't quite put my finger on, probably cosmetic, probably background stuff, minor details, but the culmination of it all creates a very welcoming experience. Everything is very clean from a menu perspective. You aren't constantly bombarded with pop ups and notifications and a lot of busyness. Really enjoyable though. Might try some Strikes later tonight to see how they go and am still learning the equipment system.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So is this the game that finally kills the artist formerly known as Blizzard for good? Watching some streams last night, and it looks brilliant. Wish there were more classes though.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
3LR8-AMNQ-C7QK

Got two codes. One from Sony and one from Amazon.

Played around for an hour or so and it seemed fun but not sure I'll be buying the game when it launches.