Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
After many many hours of pvp, I know its alpha and everything is probably tuned differnt but ultimated need to be scaled back. They all basically kill in one hit. Thats cool fod a bit but it takes some skill from thing. Also vehicles should not be able to fit in buildings.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here is an extra code I got and don't need thanks to the all mighty zarcath.

BNP3-3DN2-8HJA

ShakyJake

<Donor>
So is this the game that finally kills the artist formerly known as Blizzard for good? Watching some streams last night, and it looks brilliant. Wish there were more classes though.
Kills? It's being published by Activision/Blizzard, you know.

I do think, however, that this will be the next big thing. For consoles, at least.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Kills? It's being published by Activision/Blizzard, you know.

I do think, however, that this will be the next big thing. For consoles, at least.
Besides Evolve and The Division. Unfortunately like left for dead, evolves formula limits itself to repeat gameplay mechanics. It will be amazing fun for a month then you will realize you're doing the exact same thing time and time again with no progression? Never the less it will be one of the greats this holiday.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Besides Evolve and The Division. Unfortunately like left for dead, evolves formula limits itself to repeat gameplay mechanics. It will be amazing fun for a month then you will realize you're doing the exact same thing time and time again with no progression? Never the less it will be one of the greats this holiday.
Your comments on Evolve make zero sense and show you misunderstand the fundamentals of the game. Evolve is competitive team play, 4v1. There is no progression. its nothing like Left 4 Dead.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Your comments on Evolve make zero sense and show you misunderstand the fundamentals of the game. Evolve is competitive team play, 4v1. There is no progression. its nothing like Left 4 Dead.
Exactly there is no progression, and from what i watched on the gameplay it doesnt show alot of variety just yet. Ive been following the game, and i plan to buy it - but i dont see it as something id get alot out of after a month without frequent updates. Theyve shown 2 monsters and 2 of each diff role. I think they said by release they would have 3 of each role and 3 monsters? How long do you think the wow factor will last doing the same thing repeatedly? You say its nothing like L4D but just let someone control the tank in the game - give the 4 survivors roles - let the tank "evolve" and what do you have?

Hinadurus_sl

shitlord
Just so I'm not missing anything, the only strike available is the lvl 6 one right? and the Brave/Legend versions of it? And the open area of Old Russia? Also, there's some tunnel that leads down to more Hive dudes, they're ?? on purpose so we can't go that way, correct? I got some lvl 12 loot and I'm like damn I just wanna lvl up some more and kill more cool stuff. Guess I'll give pvp a try tonight.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Right, one of each type of area is available so far (with possibly another type in the future - there's an unused symbol in grey on the Earth map)

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Am I missing something with this game? I don't really see anything that really stands out so far. PVP?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just so I'm not missing anything, the only strike available is the lvl 6 one right? and the Brave/Legend versions of it? And the open area of Old Russia? Also, there's some tunnel that leads down to more Hive dudes, they're ?? on purpose so we can't go that way, correct? I got some lvl 12 loot and I'm like damn I just wanna lvl up some more and kill more cool stuff. Guess I'll give pvp a try tonight.
There are a couple areas i found in Russia with the ??? dudes - i think its so you have places to access later in game when youre within range - i only assume its not just a traditional c-block because they dont one shot you.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Exactly there is no progression, and from what i watched on the gameplay it doesnt show alot of variety just yet. Ive been following the game, and i plan to buy it - but i dont see it as something id get alot out of after a month without frequent updates. Theyve shown 2 monsters and 2 of each diff role. I think they said by release they would have 3 of each role and 3 monsters? How long do you think the wow factor will last doing the same thing repeatedly? You say its nothing like L4D but just let someone control the tank in the game - give the 4 survivors roles - let the tank "evolve" and what do you have?
I am sure there is more content to shake a stick at. Lets just hope Kotick doesn't fucking ruin it with Microtransactions.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Played a few hours last night - loving it. Can't wait to experience more of the pve/missions - PVP is a bit of a mixed bag and I was getting cranky as fuck last night haha.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Took a look at it today.

World is beautiful, areas are well designed and the POI's are interesting. You are doing something right when the mission says go West and you start heading there and end up side tracked up north for 30 minutes checking out some downed air craft or some tunnels inside the hill side.

Combat feels tight. Shooting feels good, difficulty feels excellent and enemies behave in ways you would expect. The AI is mostly very good.

Load times need to be improved.

I'd like to see more loot dropped. Buying stuff is fine for some things but one of the best aspects of these games is seeing that elite color on the ground and running up to see if its going to be great or junk. Doesn't have to be exactly like Borderlands retarded loot pinata but some kind of middle ground would be nice.

Haven't tried PvP yet my Comcast net has been burping and farting all week.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Took a look at it today.

World is beautiful, areas are well designed and the POI's are interesting. You are doing something right when the mission says go West and you start heading there and end up side tracked up north for 30 minutes checking out some downed air craft or some tunnels inside the hill side.

Combat feels tight. Shooting feels good, difficulty feels excellent and enemies behave in ways you would expect. The AI is mostly very good.

Load times need to be improved.

I'd like to see more loot dropped. Buying stuff is fine for some things but one of the best aspects of these games is seeing that elite color on the ground and running up to see if its going to be great or junk. Doesn't have to be exactly like Borderlands retarded loot pinata but some kind of middle ground would be nice.

Haven't tried PvP yet my Comcast net has been burping and farting all week.
When you think of it in the MMO aspect of how early levels are, then the loot seems normal - By level 8 i had a couple blue items waiting on me to hit L10. After a few strikes all my slots had greens so things seemed to be flowing nicely in that aspect. I am curious how high max level really is since its not confirmed, and i hope we can atleast get to 15 or so in the beta next month.