Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is anyone else not getting any rewards at all from doing L20 heroic story missions? I got items at the end of L12-16 hard missions before I hit 20, but the heroic versions aren't giving me a damned thing.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Didnt give me shit either, and heroic weekly strike has no matchmaking?.... for real? Day 2 and i already have to try and do the dpad swag dance to try and gain attention from a L20+ person and hope that my retarded ass following them emoting will signal that i want to do the heroic weekly strike?

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'll be 20 tonight XXEXX, feel free to send me an invite whenever if you need another for the xbone.

Column_sl

shitlord
They need to fix those dailys imo.

Heroic Daily should be normal mode strike with matchmaking, not storymode..
Heroic weekly should be hard mode with matchmaking.

Then they need to up the vanguard rewards on the random strikes.

Should be 5 points for normal mode
10 points for hard, etc etc

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
They need to fix those dailys imo.

Heroic Daily should be normal mode strike with matchmaking, not storymode..
Heroic weekly should be hard mode with matchmaking.

Then they need to up the vanguard rewards on the random strikes.

Should be 5 points for normal mode
10 points for hard, etc etc
That would definitely help - another thing is, when doing Strikes if someone leaves/gets dc'd etc they need to get your group back in a queue to fill that spot. Shouldn't be too difficult. I've somehow gotten solo queued for strikes 4-5 times already.

Gryce

Molten Core Raider
That would definitely help - another thing is, when doing Strikes if someone leaves/gets dc'd etc they need to get your group back in a queue to fill that spot. Shouldn't be too difficult. I've somehow gotten solo queued for strikes 4-5 times already.
Do the Hard Mode Strikes still require you to bring your own group? IE they will put you in the strike solo if you don't?

Fadaar

That guy
Just hit 20. Going to eat dinner and grind out the PvE Bounties I have, then I want to smash some hard modes. jones_ucf for those of you who don't have me added.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Fireteam joins are set to friends only by default. So for those of you that posted in the gamertags thread and added everyone, you can randomly join anyone on your friends list. I just joined a_skeleton_03's fireteam and we're doing patrols on Venus, if anyone wants to join up with us.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bought an Xbone today, got Destiny for free. Started playing, realized I must have some motor retardation because I am so bad at aiming with the controller. To those who are using the XIM4, does it really work?

Fadaar

That guy
Yes

Edit: Jesus H Christ, the Chamber of Night moon mission can suck a giant fuck. That mission specifically crashes all the goddamn time. Let me do my bounty assholes.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bought an Xbone today, got Destiny for free. Started playing, realized I must have some motor retardation because I am so bad at aiming with the controller. To those who are using the XIM4, does it really work?
I didn't even bother trying to play without the XIM4, but as a pretty good PC FPS player (I have my goods days and bad), I did back to back crucibles with a 4.5 K/D ratio. XIM4 takes some adjustment (especially using the Halo4 config), but well worth it if you are all thumbs with a controller! It's all headshots for me during the campaign as well
smile.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Phogoth is cake, not sure why people are complaining about that strike..
First time I fought him we got completely raped 4x without getting him below 80% or so. Gained a few levels and went back with a decent team and got him second try with him being around 20% the first attempt. .

He's definitely doable, but if you go undergeared with a bad group I can see him appearing impossible

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't even bother trying to play without the XIM4, but as a pretty good PC FPS player (I have my goods days and bad), I did back to back crucibles with a 4.5 K/D ratio. XIM4 takes some adjustment (especially using the Halo4 config), but well worth it if you are all thumbs with a controller! It's all headshots for me during the campaign as well
smile.png
Yes. Until the Destiny config comes out most people are using a modified Halo config but it's literally just like using a mouse/keyboard with an FPS.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
My game hasn't crashed once. I'm 23, almost 24 and my buddy is 22. He got the first legendary between us and it was some Titan boots...he's a warlock

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Yes. Until the Destiny config comes out most people are using a modified Halo config but it's literally just like using a mouse/keyboard with an FPS.
When using this method is your turnrate still fixed within the sensitivity range of the stick? So it doesn't allow instant 180's - but the fine aim is equivalent to the same type of PC experience?

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just got my first purple item - a heavy machine gun. Not as good as a primary weapon, but better than something for a different class I guess!

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am torn. Destiny reminds me when AC1 was released, the outside looked great but once you dug past the glimmer and hope, it was meh. Meh= boring and repetitive.