Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got a mythoclast today, hopefully it becomes useful at some point.

Still need HM gatekeeper on my 30, and probably normal gatekeeprr/Atheon on my 28 warlock. I just really want the VoC

DMK_sl

shitlord
Just got Patience and Time from a random engram drop Lol. Thankyou baby Muhammad. I hope Xur has a good primary this weekend.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Got a mythoclast today, hopefully it becomes useful at some point.

Still need HM gatekeeper on my 30, and probably normal gatekeeprr/Atheon on my 28 warlock. I just really want the VoC
The mythoclast will be usefull in the next raid if you dont have Vision (solar damage baby!).

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Ya, you should spawn into IB with everything they sell. Shouldnt even have to play it
Its a stupid little amount of points for a time limited event. Sure it works fine for the no life crowd (like myself) but for a ton of people who cant dedicate 2-3 hours a night for a bad PVP experience its not working very well.

There is a SLIGHT difference between grinding permanent rep and time limited shit.

On the other hand, yes, the stats on the event things are shit compared to the raid stuff and we will be able to get gear that allows lvl 30 in the new 28 strike thingy so...

DMK_sl

shitlord
Yewwww!!! Finally got an exotic main gun. Midas multi-tool. Absolutely love the feel and sound of it. About to hit level 29 but need 2 more pieces of armour for the last level of grind.

Anyone raiding in about 8-12 hrs or so let me know I'll be keen then.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Its a stupid little amount of points for a time limited event. Sure it works fine for the no life crowd (like myself) but for a ton of people who cant dedicate 2-3 hours a night for a bad PVP experience its not working very well.

There is a SLIGHT difference between grinding permanent rep and time limited shit.

On the other hand, yes, the stats on the event things are shit compared to the raid stuff and we will be able to get gear that allows lvl 30 in the new 28 strike thingy so...
Honestly, I think it's tuned pretty well. You have all week to get ranked up, and the buff gets progressively stronger each day. Plus the bounties themselves are good for quite a bit of rep, so it's not like you only get rep from winning a match

Erie_sl

shitlord
Ya ranking up is a lot faster than last time anyways, I've probably only got 8 hours in IB and already rank 3. Helps not losing any faction for a loss so long as you don't lose more than 5 in a row. My biggest hurdle I think is getting the glimmer to get both of the gear to get my warlock to 30, started out with like 2k glimmer going into this and they're 9.5k to buy a piece.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Not too excited with Xur this week. I've already got 4 exotic primaries and Vision of Confluence so I'd don't think the scout rifle is worth it to me.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I doubt I will ever use it, but bought it anyways. Also picked up the hunter gloves and a helm engram, got the knucklehead hunter helm which I didn't have (but also probably won't use). So I did get 3 new exotics, none of which I actually plan on using

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I doubt I will ever use it, but bought it anyways. Also picked up the hunter gloves and a helm engram, got the knucklehead hunter helm which I didn't have (but also probably won't use). So I did get 3 new exotics, none of which I actually plan on using
Look at it this way.....with those purchases you got 3 Grimoire cards you didn't have before. =P

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I use a deviant gravity, it wrecks sufficiently well. 90 ammo per ammo pack and it hits like a truck, plus very little recoil

Darph_sl

shitlord
Yewwww!!! Finally got an exotic main gun. Midas multi-tool. Absolutely love the feel and sound of it. About to hit level 29 but need 2 more pieces of armour for the last level of grind.

Anyone raiding in about 8-12 hrs or so let me know I'll be keen then.
I'll put together a raid for tonight @ 8pm PST. In fact, we can make this a weekly thing.

If you want to sign up for a weekly destiny pre-made raid, sign up now to reserve your slot. We can figure out which days work best. I'll make a new Clan since the RR one is worthless.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I'll put together a raid for tonight @ 8pm PST. In fact, we can make this a weekly thing.

If you want to sign up for a weekly destiny pre-made raid, sign up now to reserve your slot. We can figure out which days work best. I'll make a new Clan since the RR one is worthless.
Ill be in for a 8pm pst raid. add me, Evaneezer110. Hopefully its normal run because im only 27. also fair warning ive never done it before. But have good weaps, mike and can listen to orders.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
But then you can't use icebreaker without swapping
True dat, but with mythoclast, Epitath and (heavy weapon of choise) you can go for the pure solar build. Obviously it would be better to use Vision for mainhand solar damage (so you can use Icebreaker non-stop) but not all of us have that yet
biggrin.png