Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I knew you would like that one, it's also an oracle destroyer. Can take out all the oracles on hard mode with it when your using fieldscout.

It's still my fav gun in the game.
That's what I was hoping to hear. I was looking for a gun to knock down those oracles with the quickness and it feels like I have found it. 100 rounds in the mag and 200 in reserve is just sick for a heavy machine gun.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I'll make a new Clan since the RR one is worthless.
Not sure if you are serious or not, but the players I have met in Destiny through this message board and through the clan have been some of the most helpful players I have run across in any game I have played. Unless of course you are playing on one of the platforms that doesn't have a lot of RR folks on it.

Darph_sl

shitlord
Not sure if you are serious or not, but the players I have met in Destiny through this message board and through the clan have been some of the most helpful players I have run across in any game I have played. Unless of course you are playing on one of the platforms that doesn't have a lot of RR folks on it.
I'm on PS4. I play FoH hours, bro, those late night west coast hours.

I've never had any luck with rerolled, so I dunno. Are people in there actually doing stuff?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I can find plenty of people from Rerolled on just about any time I'm online. If you're having trouble finding people, then it's either because most of us/them are level 30 and only log on tuesdays until the DLC come out, or because you haven't made the effort to group with any of us.

Xevy

Log Wizard
1/2 way to rank 5 IB. Got a Jolden's Hammer. Takes 2 motes of light to 'reroll' it at Salidan. I managed to get dmg bonus on kill, field scout (max ammo), and hip fire accuracy on my first roll. Yeah, I think I'm good.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I'm on PS4. I play FoH hours, bro, those late night west coast hours.

I've never had any luck with rerolled, so I dunno. Are people in there actually doing stuff?
There are a decent amount of us that are still fairly active. I would suggest going into the Destiny gamertag thread and start adding people. I believe bandwagon listed the names of several folks who are still very active a few posts back so I would start there. Just include Rerolled in the friend request and you should get accepted pretty quickly. Once that's done just look for chat parties going on and feel free to hop in and introduce yourself and see what folks are doing. That's pretty much what I do and I get enough help to run nightfall 3x. weekly hard 3x and vault of glass 3x each week.

A lot of us have been doing Iron Banner this week and I can definitely say it is much more enjoyable playing with rerolled folks. Not just because its a premade group that you have plenty of practice with but because we have a lot of fun in the chat parties which helps when you are getting your ass handed to you.

I can definitely say that I would not still be playing if it wasn't for the rerolled folks that I group up with in this game. As Bandwagon said you have to put forth some effort to group up with everyone and I would suggest more then just sending a message through PSN. I don't even get my messages till the next day for some reason. SO just friend some folks and hop in some chat channels and you should be good to go.

That also goes for anyone else in this thread as well. The more the merrier.

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Anyone wanting to play I'm on PS4 and looking to try out VoG hard tonight. 28 Titan, done normal a few times and a bit stuck now / bottlenecked. Username is Tilluin - I'll be on for the next 3-4 hours just add me up!

Erie_sl

shitlord
Anyone know how much of an increase in stability rodeo is, just rerolled the hammer and got it and + dmg after kills, as well as field scout. But I can't handle machine guns with really low stability. Get a little help on the scope, but not much.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Anyone wanting to play I'm on PS4 and looking to try out VoG hard tonight. 28 Titan, done normal a few times and a bit stuck now / bottlenecked. Username is Tilluin - I'll be on for the next 3-4 hours just add me up!
28 is doable for HM but youre doing like 60% less damage and taking that much more damage. Would need a very solid group of 30's to carry you.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Heh... I was trying to get VOG Normal done on my 27 Titan. I got an invite and the very first thing said to me was "don't worry about the two 25's in the group." I left pretty quickly after that.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Ya I join a group stating I wanted a fast run with my 30 titan, Join group and there's a 25 and a 26, then they invite someone who says he has atheon cp and that we should that first and then the full run... I just left after the first wipe, shouldn't have stayed that long.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
IB is at 250 base rep per win with the buff now. Factoring in the rep items, it's about 20 wins to hit rank 4, probably more like 12 or 13 counting the bounties.

And people were complaining that the rep gain is too slow.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I hit rank 4 yesterday, but I dont think I have the stamina to do rank 5 today. Not only tahat, where the fuck do you guys get the coin to buy the shit with anyway? I had 25K, bought boots, bought arms and all the other bonus exp% bullshit armbands, shaders and all that. And now I have like 4K left and would like to buy the pulse rifle today, but im not sure ill even get the other 8K in time. Now I gotta grind coin. Fuck me, grind, this, grind that, and grind this other shit some more.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
When does iron banner end? And with buff, how long do you think going from 0-3 would take to pick up boots? I played like five matches and finished a few bounties the other day, saw how slow the shit was, and said oh fuck no. Can't put up with that laggy fuckfest of pvp for 12+ hours.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yes, and I'm pissed like Mkopec they made gear cost so much glimmer especially when it is capped at 25k. Fucking bullshit.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
For coin, run the exclusion zone mission on Mars on the lowest heroic difficulty. Right at the beginning there will be 2 drop ships, the second of which drops 9 yellow cabal guys. Use the glimmer consumable, kill everything from the first dropship and leave at least one shield guy alive from the second drop ship. Kill yourself, it starts you immediately back on first drop ship. Make sure to collect resupply codes ant network keys from what you kill, can get 10k or so in 30 minutes

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So reddit suggested a glimmer farming method, exclusion zone on mars on lv18 heroic. 20K per hour if you are efficient. ^^ Yeah like he said....