Detroit: Become Human

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I thought this game was released like 2 years ago? was that just for consoles?

says release date is 6/18/2020 and by comments here people already played it?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I thought this game was released like 2 years ago? was that just for consoles?

says release date is 6/18/2020 and by comments here people already played it?

Yeah was just for consoles originally. maybe even just PS4, can't remember.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No ps5 in stores. Done with HZD and Ghost of Tsushima. Just started this up, loving the intro bot / settings so far. Is it worth ones time to play this or?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is it worth ones time to play this or?
I mean it's just the latest round of "David Cage: The Game" so if the previous rounds of "David Cage: The Game" appealed to you, this one should too.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I mean it's just the latest round of "David Cage: The Game" so if the previous rounds of "David Cage: The Game" appealed to you, this one should too.
Thanks :) I have the DC games, haven’t played them yet though. Will give D:BH a shot - cheers :)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, my PS5 comes tomorrow, with this being part of the PS+ Instant Collection I'm looking forward to finally getting into this myself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Finished the game with the good (?) ending I think. Everybody made it, peaceful ending. Accidently shot a traci at one point, heh. Figured the Alice part early on, but it was still a minor mind blow at the border mission. Glad I played it - thanks Gavinmad Gavinmad :)

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finished the game with the good (?) ending I think. Everybody made it, peaceful ending. Accidently shot a traci at one point, heh. Figured the Alice part early on, but it was still a minor mind blow at the border mission. Glad I played it - thanks Gavinmad Gavinmad :)
I wasn't recommending it, but I guess it would seem fresh to you if it's your first "David Cage: The Game" game.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Tried this out since its free with PS plus, absolutely loving it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users