Dexter

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This has been a pretty enjoyable season so far, but last night was not a good episode. We'll see how it ends. Oh, and Deb definitely did that to herself. What a stupid bitch.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Dexter: You know everything about me, now go to jail with my secrets!

Hannah: I love dexter and he is happy, back off please.

What hannah should of said: I know dexters secrets, I go to jail we all go to jail.

Deb: Hannah was at my house, she totally poisoned me! Ignore the fact that was 19 hours ago.

Dexter: hey man I need you to help me sell this cocaine.
Cops are on a coffee break instead of watching Jimenez...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
those must have been the same cops watching isaak. dexter is just too slick to be seen. last nights ep was the worst of the season. too much BS

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Not just the point Szila made had me in hysterics as the show ended but Hannah literally saying "You should have killed me!" to Dexter as Angel was 50 fucking centimetres away.

I can only presume his thought process is something like "Mmmmm roast pig, lobster, bacon ahhhhhhh *homer drool noise*" and he's almost completely oblivious to the outside world.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
After last season I learned to turn my brain off during Dexter. That said, I'm really enjoying this season. It's nice to have shit collapsing in on Dexter. I honestly didn't see LaGuerta's trap with that paroled guy. I thought that was a nice twist.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Can someone recap the last 15 minutes? Right after Dex is telling her his suspicions at her place? Snowstorm cut out my dvr and I'm way too lazy to find another time it airs.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Not just the point Szila made had me in hysterics as the show ended but Hannah literally saying "You should have killed me!" to Dexter as Angel was 50 fucking centimetres away.

I can only presume his thought process is something like "Mmmmm roast pig, lobster, bacon ahhhhhhh *homer drool noise*" and he's almost completely oblivious to the outside world.
ROFL @ his though process... but god yes this episode was full of stupidity... Let's look at the pen... If it was found on the body on the scene then yes it could own her due to having her fingerprints/aconite on it, but now? a couple weeks after the death a pen comes out of nowhere with her fingerprints/aconite on it? That shitty evidence will get thrown out of the courtroom easily since the chain of custody got fucked up... so retarded... and Quinns self defense story wouldn't make any sense when they see the gunshot residue on the dead guy/angle of the shot/etc... but hey, Dexter is awesome and we love the show so fuck it, suspension of disbelief it is...

Oh and as others have stated, Deb totally pulled a Heseinberg... She probably threw some crushed up pills into her water bottle, drank some so it could be in her system, then conciously drove her car into the ditch to frame Hannah and get Dex on her side.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She probably broke her own wrist too, since rolling over a soft-top is usually fatal.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Putting the did she or didn't she conundrum aside, did Dexter and Debra willingly put in jail a girl who knows Dexter is a serial killer?
first thing I thought too. Not long after they had a conversation about how he was about to murder his mother's killer

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wonder what the big cliffhanger will end up being this season. They renewed this season at the same time as the next so you know there will be an "Oh shit!" moment.

The LaGuerta setup was one of the most redeeming moments this season. Almost felt like old school Dexter for a moment. He's been way too safe the past couple seasons.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
LaGuerta setup was really, really good and classic Dexter. But for the rest of the episode, it's like the writers said "hey wait a second, we haven't had many huge plot holes in the last few episodes. LETS PUT 30 IN ONE EPISODE!"

supertouch_sl

shitlord
so debra risked death in order to frame hannah? come on, people.

i've actually laughed at how rushed everything is. they're trying to wrap up so many storylines at once.

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
Was loving this season entirely until this episode. I rationalize pretty much everything and continue to like this show season after season, but fuck them for following such an obvious plot device as Dexter turns on Hannah in defense of Deb. Shit was so obvious it was inconceivable that they would actually use it. And fuck them for not having Dexter run away with Hannah to Chile followed by a season of rabbit-fucking on each other's murder victim's corpses. How shit should have gone.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The "Surprise mutherfucker" line from Doakes in the trailer for next week was just a clip from where he says that way back in season 2 or whatever right?

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Nope.

I thought it was but went and looked on Youtube and the one from then is slightly different, he was in an area similar to last Sunday nights La Guerta trap when he said that. Presumably they are doing the same sort of thing they used in that god awful road trip episode last season.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If they brought back Doakes I would personally fly to LA and take a shit in their mailbox.