Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm trying to post my shitty meme on reddit but the Diablo sub blocked all new posts from people that aren't approved to post LMAO

Fedor

<Banned>
text coverage of the diablo event that's going on right now

[live] /r/Diablo @ Blizzcon 2018

halfway through the 45 min "diablo: what's next" panel and all they've done is talk about the mobile game and they just started a q&a for it

edit: shit they actually updated the panel info now

Join Us At BlizzCon 2018

Heroes of Sanctuary—your next adventure fighting the demonic armies of the Burning Hells awaits! Learn more about Diablo Immortal, the new mobile massively multiplayer online action–role-playing game, and how it will fit the full Diablo experience into the palm of your hand.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Motherfucking. Holy shit.

Someone explain why I’m still fucking playing WoW and giving these cocksuckers money?!?

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Soo free Destiny 2(base I think, not sure...) given on the Blizzard Launcher(just gotta claim it) I'll probably never play it, but if I ever get bored...

also WTF at Mobile version ......

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
LMFAO watching the panel, someone just asked them if it will ever be on PC. They said no, it's strictly on android/ios

And the crowd all booed at them LMAO

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Soo free Destiny 2(base I think, not sure...) given on the Blizzard Launcher(just gotta claim it) I'll probably never play it, but if I ever get bored...

also WTF at Mobile version ......
Really? Can I have my $40 refunded for that shit game?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hopefully the guy who asked, "Is this an out of season April Fool's joke?" to the devs has every drink ever bought for him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fedor

<Banned>
LMAO He won the internet.

better clip:

T5G57hb.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users