Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
1541191390329.jpeg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The thing that irks me about PoE is respecs and they have traps in the skill tree's to fuck over your character.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The thing that irks me about PoE is respecs and they have traps in the skill tree's to fuck over your character.
Understandable, I thought the same thing when I started playing PoE. If you play very casually, then yes, respeccing can still be a non-insignificant cost. But if you want to develop your character into the endgame, or put serious playtime in across many character, regret orbs will come very cheap.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm they only have a few "traps", and you get enough free respec points to spec out of the way of these, unless you hit them all like some sort of champion of retardation. You can fuck up your char overall though by not getting enough life and stuff if that's what you meant, and yeah that kinda sucks, game is based on rerolling multiple characters and doing multiple builds but not everyone likes that. PoE has many faults and it's totally fine to not like it, I think people just like mentionning it whenever other people lament how Diablo turned out etc because PoE has a lot of similarities with D2, and it's an objectively solid game nowadays, although it could always be better. And they keep supporting it, adding a lot of content, unlike D3/Diablo in general.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Really, I'd like too listen in on the Blizzard meeting about this mobile garbage..... "Everyone has a phone/tablet, so why not ?" I don't see how they think this is a good idea..

It is obvious, just from the info released at the con they are not listening to consumers..

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
From reddit, a game made by Netease last year, seems a tad similar

• 2Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The "You all have mobiles right?" to their hardcore PC gamer audience was amazing, they won't care though. They don't want to make games for this audeicne anymore, they want to make games for the mobile based twitter crowd they spend all day tweeting about Trump with.

Fadaar

That guy
Feel bad for the devs forced to work on this and even more for that poor bastard that had to trot out on stage and pretend to be happy about it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users