Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The best thing to do is to play what you like and not try to be top 10, which you won't accomplish anyway.
Oh shit! Shot's fired!! You hear that Korrupt Korrupt ? He says you can't do it!!

My goal every season is 1k paragon, and get onto the leaderboards, so top 1k. Yea... I'm a casual.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh shit! Shot's fired!! You hear that Korrupt Korrupt ? He says you can't do it!!

My goal every season is 1k paragon, and get onto the leaderboards, so top 1k. Yea... I'm a casual.

Youre still on my friends list, im bringing my PoE homies over to do 4m shit hopefully you can group with us some and teach us some shit. Ill invite you to the Discord we all form groups in just in case you want to join up homie.

Crone

Youre still on my friends list, im bringing my PoE homies over to do 4m shit hopefully you can group with us some and teach us some shit. Ill invite you to the Discord we all form groups in just in case you want to join up homie.
I'm down. I've got multiple groups of people that all say they will play D3, but like others here have posted, when it comes to D3 there is for sure some flakiness.

Can't decide on WD, Zmonk, or Znec.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm down. I've got multiple groups of people that all say they will play D3, but like others here have posted, when it comes to D3 there is for sure some flakiness.

Can't decide on WD, Zmonk, or Znec.

You can 100% count on us for the first few weeks for sure, I think like 9 people from our PoE clique is moving over to D3 on Friday.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
If you guys end up short players or need another, always looking to play with new people.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you guys end up short players or need another, always looking to play with new people.

Yeah ill look for you on the FoH Discord, were pretty active in voice and text in our crew.

Crone Crone I cant find you on the FoH Discord, msg me in Discord bro to add you

• 1Like

Crone

Yeah ill look for you on the FoH Discord, were pretty active in voice and text in our crew.

Crone Crone I cant find you on the FoH Discord, msg me in Discord bro to add you
Done.

Really considering a WD this season... Ohhhh boy... Biggest thing is that Chicken speed build getting buffed should make for some fun T13 farming.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The odds of being top 10 in any leaderboard are slim to none, unless you bot/allow others to chain play your account when you aren't. When it comes down to it, unless you are top 10 the first day you'll be out distanced by people who do the above 2 things.

Farming grift keys & gem upgrades/stone upgrades is a bitch and a half at that point.

Also no, play what you find fun and that chart is a good estimate of where it'll be on comparable gear (if you get lucky ancient weapons, typically). Unlike before where a WW barb for example would struggle to be above Tx10, I doubt any set based build will struggle in Tx13 so for farming purposes pick a fun one.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I actually like the jade builds myself. Like Korrupt Korrupt , i don't like their pet builds, firebats i don't mind too much, but jade just explodes shit i dont even see and it has alright ST. Plus, the belt that just shits out little guys makes it relatively tanky.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Season starts friday, I think 5pm PST. I should be on at launch in the board guild.

• 1Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
The odds of being top 10 in any leaderboard are slim to none, unless you bot/allow others to chain play your account when you aren't. When it comes down to it, unless you are top 10 the first day you'll be out distanced by people who do the above 2 things.

Farming grift keys & gem upgrades/stone upgrades is a bitch and a half at that point.

Also no, play what you find fun and that chart is a good estimate of where it'll be on comparable gear (if you get lucky ancient weapons, typically). Unlike before where a WW barb for example would struggle to be above Tx10, I doubt any set based build will struggle in Tx13 so for farming purposes pick a fun one.

I know someone on HC that regularly gets into top 10 and definitely doesn't play 24/7 (Nomi). He's _really_ good and _rerally_ knowledgable about D3.

I'm not talking out of my ass, I've played far too many hours of this game to not know some things. /shiver.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just wanted to know who the best were (Michael Jordan's) and someone told me Alkaizer and so far so good watching his stuff. I'm playing for fun with friends and just find it interesting to see what the top players do. Usually top players are the most efficient and have put work into finding the best farm specs etc.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Doesn't look like PC patched today did it?

Huh it's down right now (7:30PM PST)...

Last edited:

Crone

Weird... Although pretty cool that it'll be patched and ready to go for new Season!

khorum

Murder Apologist
I dont have the best gear to make any of those wiz star pact builds super optimal...but yeah they're OP as fuck after this patch.

Jadedoc is faceroll op too....but not a playstyle I enjoy much. Having fun with some LoN builds but those won't be tops even late in the season when you'd have enough ancients to make it work.

Last edited:
  • 1Like