Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Can't tell if you are being serious or not, but there's no offline mode coming to PC.

I'm pretty sure they are giving the middle finger to the auction house and saying fuck the economy in favor of letting people actually have fun. The economy is ruined anyways because of bots so who cares at this point.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Can't tell if you are being serious or not, but there's no offline mode coming to PC.

I'm pretty sure they are giving the middle finger to the auction house and saying fuck the economy in favor of letting people actually have fun. The economy is ruined anyways because of bots so who cares at this point.
uh im talking bout the console version think i stated that

straight up offline mode, with silver account seems to not be able to trade between the two, only gold.

Needless

Toe Sucker
If its offline mode.. just drop the items? surely there must be a way... online you just see "Party" instead of your "follower" tab but i dont know about offline

I'm about to try soloing ubers on hardcore Master 1. #RIPinpieces

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
If its offline mode.. just drop the items? surely there must be a way... online you just see "Party" instead of your "follower" tab but i dont know about offline

I'm about to try soloing ubers on hardcore Master 1. #RIPinpieces
yeh dropping works i guess, kinda wanted to dupe some gold tho.

the only option is to trade gold.

Needless

Toe Sucker
There must be a way lol, Ubers aren't too hard at MP6... of course i didn't get the organ off the hardest one
frown.png
stupid kule/siegebreaker

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone able to actually get character copying / duping to work? seems extremely easy on the ps3 but microsoft has to be difficult.

Having alot of fun with this, just got through act1, im a hardcore PC gamer and i never wanted this on console, but it just feels alot more natural.

curious about how to do the dupes on 360, i tried copying my file to do the overwrite, but it only lets me MOVE it and copy it over.

on ps3 its as easy as making a backup file with all the items u want duped/saved dumping all items to a friend, then just copying over the old file, xbox seems to not let you do tha tunless im doing it wrong.

ili_sl

shitlord
I'm pretty sure they are giving the middle finger to the auction house and saying fuck the economy in favor of letting people actually have fun.
Not going to happen.

"The changes made to console contain elements of Loot 2.0, but the experience isn't identical nor is it as comprehensive (also keep in mind that sometweaks were specific to console and are not currently planned for PC). "

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Not going to happen.

"The changes made to console contain elements of Loot 2.0, but the experience isn't identical nor is it as comprehensive (also keep in mind that sometweaks were specific to console and are not currently planned for PC). "
It's pretty obvious you never watched the loot 2.0 introduction video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYbt27bRMqs

6 legendary drops in 1 act clear. The only reason it isn't out on pc yet is because they are waiting to implement all the new systems and all the legendary items are completely changing with supposedly build changing affixes.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/08/29/di...auction-house/

Some more evidence for you.

I'm pretty sure what he is actually referring to in the quote you listed is the massive stat and dps increases we are seeing on items dropped on the console version.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Still not enough loot for you?
making your own loot is always fun, and i wanted to just boost each character to 60 so whenever me and my gf decide to play we can just roll with whatever.

and its not live on pc yet, because they still need to figure out how to do it, but still make money off RMAH sorry you think otherwise.

bringing this loot system to pc would cut the legs right out of the rmah, not gonna happen

ili_sl

shitlord
Meh, people will still use the AH for the new items. People will still seek top items from the AH paying top price. The only thing i see changing is that most people will no longer have to solely depend on the AH to progress, but they will still use it, just not as much as it is in it's current state.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
after playing up through nm, about to hit hell i didnt find a single legendary, now im not complaining i dont think the loot is as crazy as everyone is making it seem they dont rain from the sky, the biggest thing is the loot you actually grab is relevant most of the time now, i did get 2 legendarys on my normal play through that made it insanely easy, they both had dual stats of 40-50 str/vit at lvl 10-15

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's hit or miss, you can get a ton or none for a long time
frown.png

With that said.. I just got my hellfire ring on hardcore. awwwwwww yisssss

rrr_img_43139.jpg

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Anyone got the staff of herding on console yet? Been a bitch getting the stuff for it. Just hit inferno though so hopefully can finish the staff soon...

*edit* Also anyone else got those puzzle ring legendaries yet. Awesome I got one at 55 in hell or so upgrade from earlier, 330str and other stats..plus chance whenever im hit to drop a goblin into the fray. Its awesome gotten easily 20-30 goblins from the ring alone.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so i just got gold, it says it on the site that i have gold, i can play my other online games fine, but when i try to play diablo 3 it says, account does noit have access to xbox live.

anyone ever had this happen to them microsoft has no fucking idea.

edit actually had my cousin sign me up cause he owed me, would that have anythiung to do with it? its just wierd all games but d3 work online.

DavivMcD

Peasant
I've never seen someone try so hard to cheat at a game that required it so little.

Believe me I duped and hacked the shit out of my D2 chars, but that also made playing the game pointless and no fun after about 5 min.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Anyone got the staff of herding on console yet? Been a bitch getting the stuff for it. Just hit inferno though so hopefully can finish the staff soon...

*edit* Also anyone else got those puzzle ring legendaries yet. Awesome I got one at 55 in hell or so upgrade from earlier, 330str and other stats..plus chance whenever im hit to drop a goblin into the fray. Its awesome gotten easily 20-30 goblins from the ring alone.
I keep one on my scoundrel, i've had 2 of them pop while doing ubers, which made me instantly focus on the goblin instead of the bosses haha