Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
Ladder is the best news there is, and all i want from the xpac. Now D3 has the potential to be good, all they need to do now is say ladder != include the AH and i'll be happy

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Where did they get the data? Does that mean friends and family alpha is up ? Or is that preview build for Blizzcon ? Because if it's FF alpha, that means it's 6-9 months away if other Blizzard games are any clue...

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I was wondering that as well. I'm sure there are builds for it floating around. Possibly someone jacked it from one of the demo machines at their event or, more probably, F&F alpha.

Tenks

Holy shit, those ring procs made me wet. To bad we're probably 6-9 months away from release.
Yeah if people want interesting loot they've got it with some of those ring procs. Enable all runes on a skill?? The treasure goblin converting whites into rares. Pretty cool stuff.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I doubt those abilities will just be on rings, likely testing them on rings, some of that stuff only makes sense to put on weapons and such I assume legendary weapons. Either way time to level a shaman looks like skellamancer type is doable now.

Tenks

On Reddit someone noticed the ring effect where instead of dying you get returned to 100% HP/resource and the ring is deleted. Sounds like a legendary aimed at the HC crowd.

Needless

Toe Sucker
On Reddit someone noticed the ring effect where instead of dying you get returned to 100% HP/resource and the ring is deleted. Sounds like a legendary aimed at the HC crowd.
Thats pretty crazy lol, specially if the other stats are actually viable

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Looks like they are adding a Paragon skill tree. Which is really good, if they are doing ladders, you want personalization in how people build their characters. Even if there is "one best build", you can design a tree so that getting to the end point is different depending on how a person plays. It's too bad they don't seem to be making the Paragon skills directly interact with base skills, though. That could have been really interesting.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I was wondering that as well. I'm sure there are builds for it floating around. Possibly someone jacked it from one of the demo machines at their event or, more probably, F&F alpha.
Jacking the demo from Gamescom would be pretty crazy, their booths are usually pretty secure with employees walking around all the time. Especially because it came out today, I'm leaning more towards FF alpha.

Paragon levels remind me of BL2 extra stats, basically stats on demand, which I'm not sure is all that good, unless they revamp some of them to be actually capped.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pal is streaming with a cm/ww wiz set I threw together for him to borrow (cost bout 400mill aka about 16 bucks if you are gold poor).

Plan to ride that horse in pubs till it bucks me for my 2nd-3rd paragon 100 char.

http://www.twitch.tv/gdubbz

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glad to see they are finally looking at adding the features that could make D3 go from a playable game to a great game. Hopefully they deliver big now that they got rid of the scourge that is Jay Wilson.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"Double the damage of Poison elemental effects.damage"

Now we're actually talking about items that make certain builds cool.

For instance.. it may be *extremely* hard to make a build that uses all poison to work, but if one was so skilled or dedicated to learning how to make it work... benefit.

If I made my bola shot acid strike in my group build with echoing blast (obligatory), smoke screen choking gas (<3 u night stalker on perma frozen mobs)... that item would be redic.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I am still waiting a few months. I don't want to get burned out again before the expansion pack is released in 2015.
Considering the only thing worth doing right now is grinding your face off getting paragon levels, which happens to be boring as shit, it's probably a good idea just to wait. You can just get those paragon levels in the expansion and decent loot might actually drop while you are doing it.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Wow some of those affixes are ridiculous. But I love it.

-Increase the duration of Ignore Pain to 60 seconds.

Put the 20% lifesteal rune on that and rofl.

They just better not make the chance on hit stuff like 2% again or whatever it is now. That is so useless.