Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Well if it's like every single other Blizzard game ever, the new content will be the expansions stuff and everything else will be in the patch.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Are they bumping the level cap ?

Paragon levels and redone loot and drops should be for everybody, the rest is expansion, like WoW

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Are they bumping the level cap ?

Paragon levels and redone loot and drops should be for everybody, the rest is expansion, like WoW
10 more levels I believe. Which basically means they can wipe away all the current itemization similar to how they did it from Vanilla WoW to TBC.

Needless

Toe Sucker
That is correct, that won't really work on the PC though once they revamp the system. But its actually a feature i like quite a bit lol

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
That list of incoming features from the datamined info looks really promising. The various game mode stuff especially has me interested in what's to come.

The changes look like a good start, but this expansion is definitely no Diablo 2 patch 1.10. That single update forever made D2 a fucking classic that will stand the test of time.

It looks like this expansion is just doing damage control for Jay Wilson's convoluted fuck-up. Oh we're adding ladders and seasons! Play me!

All Blizzard has done is add some sprinkles on a pile of shit.

Needless

Toe Sucker
So... turns out HC on Console is pretty much useless. I was doing ubers and got caught by zoltan, ended up dying. turned off my console and my character was still there, it doesnt immediately save lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
You don't even need to back it up, on the "you died" screen it doesnt auto save until you accept it apparently. So just turning it off = you're not dead.
kind of dumb, wish i rolled softcore now lol but oh well

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
add me on xbox if anyone wants to play, gonna start inferno tomorrow with my cousin, asleepdanzzz is my GT.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have a question for the PC players. Given the changes that are coming, but knowing they are still a long ways out, should I go ahead and try to sell the really good items I have and just hold on to the gold? I figure now is about as good a time as I am going to get. If I wait until close to 2.0, I have a feeling that the items might suddenly be worth a lot less. I have other characters I could just play casually with and the character that has the very nice items is P100 already.

Tenks

Yeah if they add ladder the most reasonable thing to do would be to cash out all items for Blizz Bucks since I assume the RMAH will stick for each ladder season.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So in short, sell everything now and cash out instead of holding the gold. Also, does the ladder system reset everything? If they do ladders, do my characters reset as well?

Tenks

I wouldn't see current generation items going up in price after Loot 2.0. So it seems right now would be the best time to sell. Although I don't know how much the RMAH is moving these days on non-gold transactions.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would just sell for gold and then sell the gold. I doubt items are moving all that much.