Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Basically, for dps I run with marked for death (grim reaper) and rapid fire (bombardment), shadow power (gloom), vault (with the disc reduction), companion (bat), preparation(with the 60% rune), passives are archery, vengeance, and perfectionist. The idea is that if you hit shadow power and then channel rapid fire, then as long as you keep shooting (or if you stop, but start again before the initial use of shadow power runs out), you will have the lifesteal from shadow power (15%). You can stand and face tank stuff, as long as you are doing damage and aren't interupted. Mark of death DOES interrupt channeling, but it's very nice for puting on elites and such. If doing ubers, I drop mark for evasive fire (hardened) - instead of using up disc when stuff is near you, you get more armor for no cost, and it's a good hatred regenner.

To prep crypts, I get a lot of +life, armor, allres, +life on hit, and a low dps weapon with a lot of +life on hit (I use a 741 dps danetta's revenge). I change my main attacks from mark and rapid fire to grenades (tinkering) for extra disc/hatred, change rapid fire to strafe( with the grenade rune) so I can move through stuff easily, change shadow power to the one that makes you run fast, and change archery to nightstalker for extra disc regeneration. You then go find crypts, go inside, run around and get vomit zombies spawned, go to level 2, port out, run stuff in FoM to crypts or some other dungeon (and port out), until stuff in FoM is clumped up and lots of vomit zombies are spawned. Then go to level 2 crypts, port out - do not lose this port, swap to dps gear and skills, then go to FW and leorics and get 4 NV. Port back down to level 2, hit the resplendant chest for 5 NV, then kill everything in crypt and all the clumped stuff in FoM.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Always repeat.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw you have like 9 demon hunters lol, and a bunch at paragon 100. Tried that half ghetto like and got a couple of paragon levels, I'd imagine this is probably way better in groups etc.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried the same thing Teck didnt get any buyers.

Ive got 2 full WS accounts made on fake emails (can give email info + account) and looking for RoS invites as well =(

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I can't wait not to buy this. Will be the first blizzard product in a decade which I don't spend money on.

Fuck their shit PC launch and their two year late 40$ piece of premium bait.

Well in all honesty I might consider buying it, but that depends 100% on wether I can get a good non-public bot.

Seriously, has everyone already forgotten how this game launched, and its current state on PC? Some stronk ass alzheimer on this board, especially given how many still speak about their nearly 15 year old EQ adventures.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I tried the same thing Teck didnt get any buyers.

Ive got 2 full WS accounts made on fake emails (can give email info + account) and looking for RoS invites as well =(
i just want to try it, i really don't even want someones account or a fresh beta key, ill still give up a fresh WS account though.

and i don't wanna base my decision on the shitty 1-14? open beta they are going to release.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
For 50 bucks or whatever it was I had fun with my guildies and friends for weeks. Were all looking forward to RoS as well to do the same shit, see shiny explosions and kill demons.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I can't wait not to buy this. Will be the first blizzard product in a decade which I don't spend money on.

Fuck their shit PC launch and their two year late 40$ piece of premium bait.

Well in all honesty I might consider buying it, but that depends 100% on wether I can get a good non-public bot.

Seriously, has everyone already forgotten how this game launched, and its current state on PC? Some stronk ass alzheimer on this board, especially given how many still speak about their nearly 15 year old EQ adventures.
Thing is, Blizzard tries to make wrong things right. Yes, I probably won't buy it at release, but after a week or a month ? Hell yes, it sounds like exactly what I wanted.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
punk, theres always bots avail but none are safe I ran demonbuddy for 6-8 months before blizzard sued them and they ran off with everyones money, hellbuddy may be the next best thing but I wouldent be surprised if they got shut down as well, since most of them eventually do nothing stays private forever.

it took forever for blizzard to shut down glider, but they sure fucking did it.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I saw you have like 9 demon hunters lol, and a bunch at paragon 100. Tried that half ghetto like and got a couple of paragon levels, I'd imagine this is probably way better in groups etc.
Bombardment does take practice, and almost any class/build will do better in groups.

Anywho, the build I use is not really the best at all builds/classes for any specific thing; it's meant to be able to do anything, reasonably well. I've solo'd ubers on MP8 with it, I did full clears of all acts/monsters for mp0-10 with it, (don't use it for pvp
tongue.png
), I do crypt runs, key hunting, achievement farming with it. I really like DH and it's the best general purpose build I've found for DH.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
New patch for RoS. Some lolworthy changes:

Active: Instantly pick up all health globes and gold within 60 yards. / Passive: Summons a pair of ferret companions that each attack for 32% of your weapon damage as Physical. / The ferrets collect gold for you and, increase gold found on monsters by 0%,and increase your movement speed by 60%

So, just 60% movement speed increase all the time?

Seize the Initiative Your Armor is increased by5030% of your Dexterity.

No idea why they nerfed this passive but OWE is still around.

Kaita

Golden Squire
It's probably been mentioned earlier in the thread but how well does this play on the ps3 with local and online coop

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
@Mud thanks for the info man, farmed up the first gatewarden on MP10 last night pretty easy. Biggest PITA was getting the 5 NV stacks to get the keys to drop.

A huge difference maker you mentioned was life on hit. I searched for 900+ LoH and someone put up the high end 2h bow with 970 life on hit, 47% knockback, 1100 dps, and a socket for 18m. Even though its way less dps than my Manticore it makes MP10 much easier, any hits I take I can instantly heal up on the move.

I need to get the locs for the second key / third key from someone if they are on and have them unlocked, thanks in advance