Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Any evidence pre-purchasing the expansion pack gets you better chance to be flagged for beta ? (played barely at launch , haven't touched since , and really waiting for the loot changes as much as anything to play it )

Surprised they aren't outright selling closed beta access as part of the pre purchase.
In SC2, they gave you beta access with expansion preorder, so we might see something similar again, but with the volume of units D3 moves, I wouldn't count on it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can you please explain why money and gems becomes useless? I actually thought, it would be a good idea to buy some gold off the real money AH before it gets shut down when the expansion launches.
I started a few days ago again with my barb and having a good time so far.
Because of what I just said, marquise gems start dropping everywhere. A lot less uses for gold too once the AH is gone.

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Because of what I just said, marquise gems start dropping everywhere. A lot less uses for gold too once the AH is gone.
But its just the AH for real money they shut down or? Or will they shut down the AH completely?
- Nevermind, just found it. Thats interesting.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Completely. Also most of the good stuff will become bound to account, so you can't even arrange in-game trades either for most equipment.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Breaking News_sl said:
Please note that both the gold and real-money auction house systems for Diablo III will be permanently shut down on March 18, 2014.
idk, you tell me.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
A cool suit of leveling gear for your crusader and two 30% Leoric Rings so you never have to farm them, is about all I've seen that will carry over, usefulness-wise. Gold drops way faster than you'll be able to consume it crafting.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
For Amadeus:

0G5dRGh.jpg

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can someone give me the TLDR version of how to self powerlevel? I bought 2 Leorics signets after looking into them from a post a few pages back and a weapon + helm with a socket.

Any other tips? Thanks bros.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can someone give me the TLDR version of how to self powerlevel? I bought 2 Leorics signets after looking into them from a post a few pages back and a weapon + helm with a socket.

Any other tips? Thanks bros.
You have Cains gear as well for the 30% bonus. Pretty sure we are already bnet friends.

I'll gladly pl you with my witch Doctor. Crone#1894

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yessir youve been on my list, ill be on this weekend. Are WD's and DH's still very good? Rolled a DH and Monk since the first account I did Wizard, WD, and Barb.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It all is relative because in not too long everything is going to change with the expansion.

I really like my witch doctor, and I have a monk as well that I really like. For killing inferno mp10 I'd say I like monk better, but that's just personal preference.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
DH works at high MP, just channel bombardment with snapshotted gloom. You can prep crypt with DH with the right build and prep gear too, which I occasionally get shocked tells when I do it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My mistake, I hadn't checked back in with DH since the crypt runs was discovered. Lots of slow stationary mobs, excepting bulls, so probably ok DH at high MP too.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider

So that looks like a pretty good xmog system. Do you have to unlock each piece of gear by finding it or will it all be available when you load up the expac?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That video is almost surreal with the pleasant piano music playing in the background. I am so used to videos having hard rock or rap as the back drop music.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
DH works at high MP, just channel bombardment with snapshotted gloom. You can prep crypt with DH with the right build and prep gear too, which I occasionally get shocked tells when I do it.
Can you link your profile so I can see your gear and skill set for MP10? Got my DH to 60 this weekend.