Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh nice, i'll have to patch my client and give that bitch a whirl tonight!
BTW, if you guys can do this, do it now. Took 15 minutes on my SSD and it can be done during down time. If you have yet predownloaded the patch yet, it will take even longer.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I would have done that this morning had I known about it, but i'm at work now.
I think i had the beta patcher set to auto download updates n shit though so well see later

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh shiz, this all just got real! I've been kinda getting an itch to go stomp some mobs with my monk again. Dropping bells on mobs was really fun.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are there patch notes somewhere? I can never find them on the stupid Diablo 3 site anywhere.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Where are the patch notes?

How does movement speed work with paragon, is there still a cap at 25%? Does paragon allow you to go above the 25% cap?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's no patch notes yet, maybe when the patch is done or whatever, listed the changes last page and they're summed up in the news post on diablo inc and websites like that.

Movement speed still capped, paragon speed is normal speed, it's to cap your speed when you don't have legendaries and what not.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think the expansion changes the paragon system. I think.
The paragon update is with this patch. RoS adds: higher level cap, bounties, Act V, Crusader, Adventure mode/rifts/whatever they're called. Probably a couple more things. But this patch is a lot of the big stuff too.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Have there been any significant changes since people first started streaming? Or is this still a shittier PoE?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if it's too much to hope that "Reconfiguring game files..." means that they are finally doing something about the massive lag/stuttering that I mentioned the other day as being unbearable on first load unless the MPQs are symlinked onto my SSD.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Every time I think I am done with this game they just pull me back in. Fuck you Blizzard and your oh so polished games.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I read the WD section, it's all "damage reduced"... were they that OP or am I missing something (haven't played in a while).