Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
Right.. but it also says legendaries are only tradable to those who were in the game with you when it dropped lol

I guess the rares should still be quite good though, but i find that part questionable.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Right.. but it also says legendaries are only tradable to those who were in the game with you when it dropped lol

I guess the rares should still be quite good though, but i find that part questionable.
Its really not that bad. Increase drop rate a truckload so everyone is happy, take away trading so people still have to "earn" their drops. You can still trade with friends you're playing with so no big deal.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Note that the patch notes linked a few posts above aren't the actual 2.0.1 patch notes, those are the PTR notes from the previous PTR version to 2.0.1(they were posted on january 17th). The imgur link Krasus provided has the right patch notes.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
A blue post said it's like 50+ pages of notes on class changes, so it's slightly delayed behind the regular notes. Didn't explicitly say when they'd be posted.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I was really just looking for the 'big list' of changes that they had done to the classes, so I threw that one up as it was the first I found. I guess it was just PTR changes though

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea it's hard to make sense of the PTR changes sadly because those are changes of PREVIOUS changes on the PTR. So you have to read at least 2 huge lists of changes to get what we should have in a few hours, hopefully.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well the notes are taking time because pretty much every single rune of every single skill was changed to some extent, even if only to adjust damage values to the rest. You're better off logging in(when it's up) and checking stuff since it's gonna be pretty hard to understand all the changes from reading 200changes per classes. There's a bunch of interesting changes, others more questionable. For example they nerfed every source of fury generation(other than actual fury generators but even those were nerfed in some cases) so the barb plays a lot differently, and for many people a lot worse.

Also almost every current build is pretty much nerfed/changed so you'll have to do other stuff.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm curious as to how long it'll take from first starting the new patch until you find your first legendary. Start your stop watches bros~

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
I wonder if it's too much to hope that "Reconfiguring game files..." means that they are finally doing something about the massive lag/stuttering that I mentioned the other day as being unbearable on first load unless the MPQs are symlinked onto my SSD.
That's exactly what it is meant to do. From reading people's beta experiences, it seems to do the job.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When does is the patch planned to hit consoles out of curiosity? Been debating grabbing the PS3 copy since it's discounted but if it's gonna be a long difference between the two might not be worthwhile.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I wouldn't keep your hopes up for a console patch.. it's already has its own account wide paragon system and Loot 1.5.
They would just release RoS as a whole on it and leave it at that if anything. Which as far as i know doesn't have a release date or announcement outside of the PS4 version.

Vaclav

I wouldn't keep your hopes up for a console patch.. it's already has its own account wide paragon system and Loot 1.5.
They would just release RoS as a whole on it and leave it at that if anything. Which as far as i know doesn't have a release date or announcement outside of the PS4 version.
Maybe I'll wait for PS4 version then for consoling it. $34 or whatever the discounted price isn't the end of the world to me, but too many games the next couple months as is. (And the MUST BUY for the price of Ni No Kuni is something I've not played)

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Only have to wait until 11pm EST now? Its like they're making everyone wait on purpose now.

Vaclav

And if anyone's doing a clan - no clue how much I'll play post-patch but I'll certainly try it some to see how much it rehooks me with the 2.0 changes - so I'd be game to join a RR based Clan thing.