Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Any plans to release the Crusader to the pre-order folks or will everything else now that the patch has went in be released on the expansion date?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
One stat only it was, I assume it hasn't changed. You need a pretty good item to be able to really make it good with enchanter.

Thorns there's a crusader talent that's pretty fucking strong with it so it might be useful for them. Pickup radius I thought was a WD stat but it's not that great either iirc. It's alright if you have the legendary that pops health globes, if that still exist, I remember it was broken OP so they might have removed it, but then again they were gonna removing the legendaries that convert damage into healing and they apparently didn't. Like quite a few classes have very strong talents based on health globes you just generally don't take them cause health globes aren't very common so pickup radius isn't particularily useful.

On transcendence yeah I guess I don't use enough spirit for it to be really good but could change my build some to use more spirit maybe(but then I'd need more spirit regen somewhere, maybe use a rune on builder that generates more). The scaling is better than I thought though, double checked it's .4% which I discarded as shit when I read the talent but then again I've been getting items with 4000-5000health on globes, that's +16-20 per spirit spent which is pretty strong. In fact it scales very well if you spend a lot of spirit and grab 3-4items with healthglobes as secondary, might revise my build some. My gear is pretty poop atm anyway, only like 60k DPS, it's pretty hard to find upgrades without legendaries, need to be luckier on +%dmg items and do an elemental build instead of trying to get crit/aspeed/critdmg since those are still hard to get at high values.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Haven't found an upgrade to DPS. Every great new item I find with big primary stats, comes at an even bigger cost to my DPS (no crit+, no cd+). Hang on to your old gear for a while.

Oh yeah, almost forgot - <3 D3.
I upgraded shoulders to seven sins (from vile ward) which was a dps (and toughness) upgrade. I found an Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac (which was a HUGE toughness and a small dps upgrade) today, which was better than my Hellfire Ring (which was a very good one).

My DPS is around 265k-270k, so it IS possible. Except for weapons. If you had a good dps weapon pre patch, it's really really unlikely you will upgrade that now.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What type of wizard build you guys using now with the update?
After trying many skills,thisis what I've settled on withmy wizard. I have thunderfury, so fast hitting skills are great for me because it procs more thunderfury AE nukes. I swap out glass cannon for dominance or illusionist when doing hard content. If I had more crit and arcane on crit, I could swap the rune on storm armor to something for more dps, but I need power of the storm with my current gear level.

Basically the build is very simple. Walk around and right click your way to victory. Disintegrate with chaos nexus shreds both packs and single target alike, as well as healing very fast with life on hit. Familiar with cannoneer is incredible dps with fast attacking skills like disintegrate and arc lightning. The rune on magic weapon I'm not entirely sure on. Electrify might be better, but I like ignite for the more consistent dps.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The lag this weekend has been so intolerable that I am either going to buy the PS4 version of the expansion or none at all. I can go to town, decent 100ms ping, go to an adventure area instantly be anywhere from 500ms to 1000ms. Offline mode or nothing for me Im thinking, just to annoying otherwise.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Are you playing from Mars, or did you not see the news update about the internet problems going on this weekend?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I live in the northwest, nothing going on with our internet. This is the only game it is happening as well.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
The lag this weekend has been so intolerable that I am either going to buy the PS4 version of the expansion or none at all. I can go to town, decent 100ms ping, go to an adventure area instantly be anywhere from 500ms to 1000ms. Offline mode or nothing for me Im thinking, just to annoying otherwise.
BRO FUCKING COMCAST AND NET NUTRALITY DONT YOU KNOW????

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Found a new sword that appears to totally fix whirlwind. You don't really have the fury to use run like the wind anymore, and rend stopping movement to cast is stupid as fuck, but otherwise it works well enough to solo act3/torment 3. Frenzy is my unknown slot still as I can't really fit anything else in there and it's kind of nice to have a fallback if you do go bust on fury chasing fallen shamans and shit.

Thaddius - Community - Diablo III

Crazily

N00b
Just got this, I was wearing a Tal's that was really good but this one just barely beat it out. The proc is cool too.
rrr_img_61703.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Found a new sword that appears to totally fix whirlwind. You don't really have the fury to use run like the wind anymore, and rend stopping movement to cast is stupid as fuck, but otherwise it works well enough to solo act3/torment 3. Frenzy is my unknown slot still as I can't really fit anything else in there and it's kind of nice to have a fallback if you do go bust on fury chasing fallen shamans and shit.

Thaddius - Community - Diablo III
I still use run like the wind and rend always did that didn't it? Anyway I like my WW build. I think mine relies on the fury gen from Immortal king though, which I didn't realize. Will have to try other builds when I find gear worth replacing IK for.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are demon hunters still made out of paper? I haven't played since a month after the game came out.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Certain slots like bracers still have exceedingly week legendaries with the exact same stats as rares like Int/Vit/Crit/%Lightning and only difference is a funky unique effect that means squat. Weapons and jewelry have the better effects and jacked raw stat increases, but the odds of getting the right type for your class and then the right one of that type is still a pain. 2.0 loot design doesn't change that.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
You are disregarding be able to reroll items and the additional legendaries that drop at 70.