Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah that was me, and it was the wiz hat, and I noticed it was not account bound right away and that it was a level 56 requirement... and you guys are fucking asshole
smile.png

I think that was the only one though. The other 3 legendaries I got were account bound so no trolling there.
Legendaries can be traded in group for 2 hours, we hoped you wouldnt notice the timers. I dont know why but its hilarious throwing out junk legendaries to unsuspecting people. I think its mostly the reactions to more 2h's after people play for hours.

The plus side is we normally do it when we bring someone as the 4th for T5/T6 uber runs, so you at least should get a ring with the amount of runs we do and people are so focused because its T5/6. We have the timing down to a science now when we throw 2 out =p

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Should include that stupid fucking blackthorne amulet or w/e the fuck the name is in your trolling. Drop them 3 at a time, that's about the normal fucking rate i get those things at anyway.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Beating Act I on torment 5 by someone would impress me. Hi2U Butcher !!
Took me three tries on my DH but I got him finally. The hardest part was knowing when Marked for Death wore off, since they couldn't be bothered to put some kind of debuff box near boss HP bars and seeing the icon over his head is damned near impossible.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Legendaries can be traded in group for 2 hours, we hoped you wouldnt notice the timers. I dont know why but its hilarious throwing out junk legendaries to unsuspecting people. I think its mostly the reactions to more 2h's after people play for hours.

The plus side is we normally do it when we bring someone as the 4th for T5/T6 uber runs, so you at least should get a ring with the amount of runs we do and people are so focused because its T5/6. We have the timing down to a science now when we throw 2 out =p
I definitely didn't notice the timers. You guys are good. Well played.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Took me three tries on my DH but I got him finally. The hardest part was knowing when Marked for Death wore off, since they couldn't be bothered to put some kind of debuff box near boss HP bars and seeing the icon over his head is damned near impossible.
Nice killing butcher who has 391,570,560 hit points in 180 seconds is tough, works out to 2.something million dps. Which means you can clear T6 pretty nicely for XP.

@Eye now you can help us troll some =p save them 2h and shitty legs and well bomb someone and crush their loot spirits for the day together.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Rofl thats right up there with putting bronze bracers on the dude that dropped cobalt bracers in EQ. Although I think in that case the rage was much higher.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I saw people doing that on streams too, I thought it worked better when they dropped set items, cause you see OMG GREEN STUFF OMG OMG and then nope, it's a cain's headpiece or whatever.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn never though of set items, I could only imagine the dissapointment.

I was catfished at first by my bros also Eye, not throwing stones. They got my ass with a 2h sword, 2h staff after I complained for like 2 hours about no loot. I was so sad and those bastards didnt say shit, they played their reindeer games some more and tricked me again but the 2nd time I noticed no star on the map. So thats the trick, no star = lol

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This is my wiz build that I use for t5/t6. It's boring and spams 2 skills, but it's just pure murder. Passives can be swapped for whatever, but I have to use prodigy right now due to shitty arcane on crit and arcane regen.

Tanga - Community - Diablo III

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This is my wiz build that I use for t5/t6. It's boring and spams 2 skills, but it's just pure murder. Passives can be swapped for whatever, but I have to use prodigy right now due to shitty arcane on crit and arcane regen.

Tanga - Community - Diablo III
Fucking Wizards, your gear is slightly above mediocre and your deeps is crazy high. I am still flipping between my 1.0 loot DH for expansion or continue to pimp my barbarian...

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lotta of that is from the passive 15% and the 30% from the magic weapon/familiar. It's more like 160kish before those.

I'm a monk with like 160k dps char sheet, but I've got a Stone of Jordan on that could easily give me another 10-30k dps if replaced. Problem is Wizards archon is pretty dum-dum good and being able to essentially kite everything more than mitigates the 30% less damage taken. Kinda horseshit.

But then again, I can Seven Sided Strike shit for 40million in a second if I'm lucky.

Xevron - Community - Diablo III

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I do not believe the profile pages list buffed dps any longer. My in game dps w/ steady aim and before ss is ~240k and w/ ss fully charged ~460k, but my profile says ~200k.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So Act 4 Keywarden can drop all keys right? I have 5 keys of destruction from him so far and a plans but no other keys.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The profile doesn't count magic weapon/arconaut/prismatic armor, but yea, wizards are dumb. I'm wearing a big pile of crafting gear and like 2 decent drops and have infinite dps basically.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The profile doesn't count magic weapon/arconaut/prismatic armor, but yea, wizards are dumb. I'm wearing a big pile of crafting gear and like 2 decent drops and have infinite dps basically.
Yeah I don't quite get it. I have 40% crit , 17% IAS, 468% crit damage, and 3400 dex with a 1300dps weapon.... yet I have much, much less sheet dps than you. Does not compute.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Question:
What are the restrictions for resetting quests and getting a guaranteed legendary from diablo? When I pull up the game menu, the 'reset quests' button is grayed out.

DMBTylerWSP_sl

shitlord
Question:
What are the restrictions for resetting quests and getting a guaranteed legendary from diablo? When I pull up the game menu, the 'reset quests' button is grayed out.
You have to have all the quests completed on this run through (i.e. kill Diablo) before you can reset quests again.