Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
whats everyone doing to prep for rolling their crusader? other than getting some - lvl req weapons and gems are you guys getting full cains?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This thing is a mele live saver! It was sitting in my bank for I don't know how long.

RHUTR85.png

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I got the arcane version of that necklace. All I do is stand in the arcane rays with my monk and cyclone strike to the mobs to me and profit.

rrr_img_63351.png

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Officers, you can remove c5Aviator. RL friend of mine, I'm pretty certain he will not buy the expansion, and even if he does, he's not a board member here.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Hey, I have an invite pending. I've been around since noows. Would love to get some farm on in the xpac. EGDM#1285. Thanks!

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have the lightning version. Orbiter+Thunderstorm+Electrified packs are my favorite. Though I usually get jailer/arcane/frozen/waller type shit.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
For my crusader I'm using Leorics signet, hellfire ring along with a cain's set.
totally forgot I gave my -req weapons to my cousin a while back when he started out =[

is there no way to see all your characters inventories like how we could before when the AH was up?

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Ended up multiboxing 4 wizards yesterday for ~7 hours just doing rumfeld runs up to killing Daltyn, started on T2, moved to T3 after about 4 hours and last hour or so was at T4.

Ended up making 18 paragon levels, found 50 legendaries and 4 set items and ended up with 12 upgrades, though some of those were upgrades of an item that had been an upgrade an hour or so before. Took my main wiz from ~110k dps buffed to 208k and the other 3 got to around 150k. Got main wiz to 4p new Tals and running with electrocute, frozen orb, electro hydra, flintspark and force weapon there were one of each meteor constantly coming down since it seems to fire off fire, arcane and lightning from the buffs/hydra....having all 4 wiz in 4p will be insane, already have one in 2p and another with 1 item.

Would certainly say to never play solo if you can avoid it but certainly stack classes to maximise loot drops if you're playing with friends that willlingly share things that aren't an upgrade for them.

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
Looks like the clan is full up? Just started it back up like a few others here.

Edit - also way better than when I last played. Which was when inferno was almost impossible.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Ended up multiboxing 4 wizards yesterday for ~7 hours just doing rumfeld runs up to killing Daltyn, started on T2, moved to T3 after about 4 hours and last hour or so was at T4.

Ended up making 18 paragon levels, found 50 legendaries and 4 set items and ended up with 12 upgrades, though some of those were upgrades of an item that had been an upgrade an hour or so before. Took my main wiz from ~110k dps buffed to 208k and the other 3 got to around 150k. Got main wiz to 4p new Tals and running with electrocute, frozen orb, electro hydra, flintspark and force weapon there were one of each meteor constantly coming down since it seems to fire off fire, arcane and lightning from the buffs/hydra....having all 4 wiz in 4p will be insane, already have one in 2p and another with 1 item.

Would certainly say to never play solo if you can avoid it but certainly stack classes to maximise loot drops if you're playing with friends that willlingly share things that aren't an upgrade for them.
What software are you using to effectively farm with that many characters?

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
I use ISBoxer for it, have used it for years with WoW and wish I had done it with D3 from the start with the RMAH now I've tried it out.

This is what my screen usually looks like, on the main screen I have the maps from each of the other clients down as 150x150 overlays at the bottom of my main client (and if I bring a different client to main screen the maps appear on it and disapper from the previous client) so I can watch for legendary drops and you can see that the star is pretty clear still so it means I can move a little faster without having to worry about looking over at the other screens after every fight or chest open. I also have all sound but effects off and have sound play in background so I can hear the drop sound as well most of the times.

rrr_img_63356.jpg

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Those arcane beams are the only things that kill me.
Same I hate arcane mobs. If the mob also has the poison affix I stand in the poison while the arcane beams heal me. I'm hoping I can get the level 70 version of it or will I be able to use the effect at 70?