Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like the clan is full up? Just started it back up like a few others here.

Edit - also way better than when I last played. Which was when inferno was almost impossible.
Just quoting you to hammer this home for others.

THE CLAN IS FULL

Hopefully Akheron(I'm not even sure if that's his username here) will read this and be on soon. Nobody can do anything about it except him, he only gave 2 of us the ability to invite off the list. Which is only slightly more power since anyone in the clan can invite. Personally, I like asking LebronHasAids the story behind his name.

We might, for a little bit, actually have more than 150 active players. No idea what to do then. Pretty stupid limitation on Blizzard's part. Do communities have the same restriction?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Communities have no restriction, but people have to actually remember to join the chat. The community is open to anyone to join publicly, though people rarely join the chat
frown.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
is it still so Torment 6 is 100% organ drop rate?
I have 3 machines and want to get a hellfire ring before tomorrow
frown.png

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
50%, new system is shit.
Yeah, the asshole who decided to do that could have at least had the decency to make the items tradeable among group members like normal legendaries.

Every time I do ubers there's one or two others who have a pile of two mats and the third one just never fucking drops.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Is there a RR community? I wouldn't mind joining that, but I'm in a clan with RL friends so I don't want to ditch them to join the RR clan.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Doesn't RoS come with a new tier of difficulty past t6, or am I going nuts?
Wasn't in the beta no. It was originally planned that there would be multiple difficulties like Apocalypse or whatever, but this never made it to beta and they mentionned it had been scrapped. There is only the current difficulty settings, with the difference that at 70, torment is a lot harder apparently, and torment 6 was especially hard. Adding more difficulties wouldn't be particularily hard though with the scaling system they have now so if they feel they need they'll probably do it.

And yes that means that unless they change drop rates for the hellfire ring, you'll have to farm a lot of keys and ubers to get the rings, but that's the price for guaranteed legendaries I guess. If you farm as a group it goes pretty fast, you can get 2-3keys of each in a couple of hours and if you pool them with 3 other people, you should have enough machines for a ring each, potentially more(and potentially less if you get fucked by RNG). It mostly suck if you want to do it solo, but otherwise 2-3hours of farming to get a guaranteed legendary ring isn't too bad, it does take for most people about 2hours to farm the guaranteed legendary from quest reset too and it's a random slot and random legendary while the new ring actually looks pretty good even at cap.

It's just if the RNG is bad, you can get fucked and require a lot longer, but it's a fairly rare occurence, and it could fix itself in one run where you get a bunch of the organs you've been missing and you end up crafting 2-3rings instead of one.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Can you kill the wardens in Adventure mode so you don't have to remake the game every time you want a different act ?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Can you kill the wardens in Adventure mode so you don't have to remake the game every time you want a different act ?
Yeah there's no specific requirements to do anything in storymode, so you can farm all 4 wardens in a row before resetting. Guess it'll be a bit less boring that way.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I swear the game has detection for that shit. I looted an arcane neck on hc and then didn't run into an arcane pack again for 5 hours until I took it off

ex-genj

Golden Squire
I wonder what the chances are of this launch going off as they say it will, just seamlessly transitioning into being able to go into act 5 and all that with no server issues. I don't see how thats possible even but what do I know. Would be a huge FU to the original team if just all of a sudden everything worked perfectly.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Still on the fence about buying this...

someone convince me it's worth $60