Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does anyone have a link to the new level 70 hellfire ring info, or has that not been implemented/discovered yet? I never made a level 60 one so might as well figure it out.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess it didn't change you just have to farm new keys. For some reason I thought it was being changed to something different in the xpac

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went back a couple pages but didn't see it and don't see it in anyone's signature. Do we have some kind of clan?
Yes it's called Rerolled. It may or may not be full. It may or may not be impossible to get into.

I think you can request an invite and someone can take care of it for you. From what I understand the person who created it is MIA so that limits our ability to kick people out who just joined and were accepted at random.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
<ReR> in game, but I believe it's full. There might be another started or something.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I have 500k and 30% fire(using a fire spender) and it's still slow as shit on elites. I kill trash fast enough though but that's not optimal. Also 20% cdr, I kinda want more but it's hard finding the right gear to reroll it.

Think the biggest issue is the best elite killing spender is shield slam pound, but since shield slam is fucking buggy as shit against jailor I can't afford to use it. Been using Blessed Shield with Combustion rune, it's about 400%weapon damage with my block so similar to Sweep but it's ranged and has a 33%chance to do 100%weapon damage more(including on single target dmg) so it's pretty nice. But it's still shit. Wish I had my DH items, a holy SoJ would be insanely good, or even a fire one(just hope it's not cold) and a cindercoat wouldn't be too bad. Wish there was a "holy cindercoat" item, would make Fires of Heaven rune on Heaven's Fury insanely good since it'd drop the cost to 30wrath for a 980% line aoe, would be awesome.
Gear needs work but with +lighting dmg blessed hammer is fantastic +holy works too.Crusader - Game Guide - Diablo IIIfull on wrath you pop judgement and laws after about three hammers, you crit every hit for insane amounts, everything dies. Shield glare for vacuum condemn helps the hammers do more dmg as well but I prefer the wrath gen.

Crusader - Game Guide - Diablo IIIdefensive fire build, lots of AoE mostly constant with some proc gear like visage. Use this(or element of your choosing) if you are having issues surviving, you block you gain health and deal damage.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The question becomes how attached you guys are to the ReR tag? I mean, does anyone know who the leader actually is besides their in-game name?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess they don't check the forums very often either then? I wonder if a petition could get them to change the leader.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Believe his username here is GuardianX
Yeah, it is. According to his forum profile, his last activity was March 3rd.

If someone knows him outside the forum, tell him to log on and fix permissions or promote someone who will.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
There's no cost or anything right? Should we just start a new one?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's weird, GuardianX has been very active in the past. I guess he got pulled away.

If we do a new clan, we should probably have several active people at leader rank to ensure this doesn't happen again. And fix permission so officers can handle business. And ban anyone named GRANNYPANNIE.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It's weird, GuardianX has been very active in the past. I guess he got pulled away.

If we do a new clan, we should probably have several active people at leader rank to ensure this doesn't happen again. And fix permission so officers can handle business. And ban anyone named GRANNYPANNIE.
Seconded! I vote for Luxury as leader, fucker has insane drop luck and plays more then most I think.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Everybody hates act 2 I think, just be glad you didn't have to play Act 2 Inferno
I like Act 2, would even say it's my favorite ... Act 1 and 5 are good too, Act 3 is decent although it sucks from Siegebreaker onwards, and Act 4 can go diaf. Imo, of course.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Is there any way to acquire Iridescent Tears anymore other than low level farming? Ran out of them trying to reroll my 60 Stone of Jordan to crit chance, still have plenty of brimstones and essences but don't relish the thought of making a character specifically to farm those.