Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Vorph I think krieder wouldn't be so bad, could use the base elemental arrow, it's fire and does 300%dmg. Would need to reroll the bola shit though and with the imminent doom bolas doing 220% and having 26% bolas(and not being able to roll elemental arrow on those same slots since it's not a builder), you're doing close to 300% already so not much point. Sadly the fire rune is the fucking fear one so can't do that.

And yeah Calamity is one of the best weapon, but for cluster I think Manticore would be better, because of the bigger hits. Calamity would increase group DPS though if you play a lot in groups, so would probably be worth it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah.. curse them for having one issue since release at 11:30am when most people are working anyway. Burn those fuckers to the ground guise!

Anyway, DHs are viable now? Maybe i should level mine up and give it a whiel again.. I haven't played mine since they murdered nether tentacles or whatever the fuck that OP elemental shot was in vanilla.

--

24million+ toughness and 3 hours to kill T6 hardcore malth.. comedy

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's prime time in europe, which is where the server issues are happening.

And DH are good but gear dependant, specifically, cindercoat is extremely key in making DH good. Can do a poison chakram build though which is fairly decent and isn't reliant on stacking all the fire shit. They have very high mobility and very high burst with the cluster arrow build, which lets you farm shit very quickly. The sustained damage is kinda shitty unless you spec for it though, which isn't really the same spec as the farm one, so that's the annoying part, wizards are better at doing both with one spec. Luckily, there is rarely a need to do sustained DPS when farming, only rift bosses and act bosses during bounties, for which you could in theory swap a couple of passives to handle better(especially during bounties).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If only every server in the world was 100% high availability and could adapt to increased server loads on the fly.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If only every server in the world was 100% high availability and could adapt to increased server loads on the fly.
Relativizing the issues doesn't make it less annoying. Also they're getting DDoSed, not server load. Or well they said SOMEONE is getting DDoSed, and it affects their services.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Relativizing the issues doesn't make it less annoying. Also they're getting DDoSed, not server load. Or well they said SOMEONE is getting DDoSed, and it affects their services.
I think their post lead me to believe it was more the hub was getting DDoS running into it and saturating the network which was effecting to BNet service as well. So it isn't like BNet isn't handling the DDoS right.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think their post lead me to believe it was more the hub was getting DDoS running into it and saturating the network which was effecting to BNet service as well. So it isn't like BNet isn't handling the DDoS right.
I didn't say anything either way, was just saying it's euro primetime, not just american middle of the day time when no one plays.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Edit: Farming with +57% Lightning Damage is hilarious. My paper doll DPS isn't too high (550k) but with the TF jumps, shit just falls over, even off-screen. I still wish I had the raw power of Wizards though. Holy shitballs are they insane.
Lightning skill damage does NOT affect TF procs, I've tested this myself. Watched the proc numbers for a while, then slapped on 25% +lightning% gear(no dex) and watched for the max to increase. It never did. So you can probably extrapolate that to any other proc that does XXX% weapon damage. Only exception being Odyn Son, I think, since it mentions specifically a skill. But the amount of +lightning% you'd need just to overcome that shitty hit modifier means it will never be as good as TF or SoH.

What's your bnet page? Been trying to find a lightning build that works. I think it has the right mix of utility and damage with LTK-SS, but the overall dps seems lacking unless you take sweeping winds.

Needless

Toe Sucker
The sad thing is they won't even buff the lower end classes like WD/Crusader, they'll just nerf wizards. Lazy fuckers lol

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is the blizzard mentality, that's how they "balance" every one of their games. Nerfs nerfs nerfs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just wait until Frozen Orb or whatever the fuck it's called gets nerfed like Nether Tentacles did at launch. I can almost taste the salty tears from here.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just wait until Frozen Orb or whatever the fuck it's called gets nerfed like Nether Tentacles did at launch. I can almost taste the salty tears from here.
My memory is fuzzy but it either took them a long ass time to nerf Nether Tentacles, or they nerfed it twice and it was still good until after the second nerf.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it was only one nerf, or it was two nerfs rolled in one, I want to say it was about 30 days after release.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
My memory is fuzzy but it either took them a long ass time to nerf Nether Tentacles, or they nerfed it twice and it was still good until after the second nerf.
It took them a bit yeah, iirc it was 2nd patch. First patch nerfed smoke screen(ah the good ole times of 45secs of invulnerability) then they nerfed nether tentacles so everyone switched to another class cause every other spender was shit.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
And wizards, try and find a Light of Grace to prep for frozen orb nerfs. Piercing ray of frost is just about as broken and it comes with a HUGE (for wiz anyway) coefficient.