Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Slowly switching to a Arcane Torrent - Cascade/Disruption (dis for bosses) build. The windup of the spell sucks, but holy hell, use Arcane dynamo with it and watch it shred every elite/boss to shreds. My old FO build has nothing on this except for better AoE clearing (pre-nerf).

I suggest going to this build if you can. Another good one is using the Chalice of Light with Ray of Frost if you don't want to reroll all your gear.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Slowly switching to a Arcane Torrent - Cascade/Disruption (dis for bosses) build. The windup of the spell sucks, but holy hell, use Arcane dynamo with it and watch it shred every elite/boss to shreds. My old FO build has nothing on this except for better AoE clearing (pre-nerf).

I suggest going to this build if you can. Another good one is using the Chalice of Light with Ray of Frost if you don't want to reroll all your gear.
I'm in the same boat, having wand with +17% arcane and Andariel Visage with +20% arcane also helps. T1 Malthael died in under 3 minutes

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys going arcane should camp the cosmic strand material, you will blow shit up with triple teleports and arcane orbit (triggers as you TP through)

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I have a +2 mirrroball I'm using, also don't have cosmic strand recipe.

I am still kind of tempted to try out Disintegrate instead as it is easier for mobility (no wind-up), supposedly better for AoE clearing, and I have the Disintegrate wand, but loving AT a lot.

Also, Frost Nova - Bone Chill is OP with AT too

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm with you on that, I feel like disintegrate is probably better overall but I really prefer AT's playstyle.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I'm with you on that, I feel like disintegrate is probably better overall but I really prefer AT's playstyle.
AT will do more damage overall, but Malosia made a valid point as with the way our rift groups run, Disintegrate would probably be more viable due to the mobility aspect as it is pretty much an instant cast.

With all this discussion, I am actually now thinking to head to more Disintegrate-based build.

@Kithani, who are you ingame?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is no MAJOR difference, if you don't kill any and all elite packs in less than 10s stay in t1.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It really doesn't seem like torments are worth going up from T1 unless you can do T4 relatively well. doing T2 and T3 never seemed to be any better than T1 for me

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Here's my wiz, I destroy T2 solo and its very good for grouping. There is no generator with this build so on very long fights (only rift and act bosses) you gotta twiddle your thumbs and wand for a second to wait on AP. helps to teleport into mobs that are spawned to get AP back also. I've got the recipe for glowing strand but I'm not getting any good rolls out of the few ores I've farmed.

Inferno - Community - Diablo III

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
you guys gotta share your luck, I keep getting the same shitty duplicate legs, I found 2 eye of etlich, 2 trang oul coils and some shitty crusader flail x2 last night/today.

kinda getting old not being able to run anything fun, because I have the worst luck for leg drops.

I could probably solo T3 on my barb with just bank items.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone doing any PLing this weekend? Let's trade!
What is the fastest way to PL? I've never done it, but eventually I'll prob want to play something else. Just jump in an adventure mode with someone and have them do the highest level rift they can do efficiently?