Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Dis

Confirmed Male
Yep, I have 253 paragon levels, I have yet to see a Thunderfury, or Shard of Hate to drop. I have run nothing but Act 1 and 4 bounties that have netted my countless stacks of rift fragments (I still have over 300 even after doing T1 speed runs) and have yet to sniff a ring of royal granduer. Meanwhile, I have had coop after coop of people getting TF drops or cache with the ring drops for them. Hell I got excited yesterday because a ring popped from a cache for me and I did not recognize it. Rothgars ring. Seriously? I did not know that could even drop from a cache. I got my third Tal's peice thanks to the generosity of my regular group mate. The only Tal's I have had drop for me is an amulet when I was 60 (which I still use) and the source (even the sun shines on a dog's ass). Sorry to be in whine mode, just venting. I feel like I need to let it all out.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So we parsed for about 8 hours yesterday on T5, never had a wizard but the DPS king of the day was Crusader followed very closely by WD and then Mudcrush (DH) who was right about the WD's edps.
How did you parse? You mean killing Azmodan/Ghom repeatedly and averaging times or?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well I had a pretty good weekend, upgraded like 5 pieces friday night/saturday morning. But everything is legendary now so I know getting upgrades is going to be a daunting task. That combined with them nerfing sharpshooter and I think I might play the wizard some more. I was rolling with a really good wizard over the weekend with a wand of woh and he was just wrecking shit so it looked fun.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
How did you parse? You mean killing Azmodan/Ghom repeatedly and averaging times or?
Demonbuddy statistics plugin so there is no manual math thankfully

You wizzies with 4pc TR or without that arent spec'ing into elements = bad dps btw.

axeman_sl

shitlord
Is it just me or have they really gone too far with the amount of mobs whose first and only reaction is to run away from you?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is it just me or have they really gone too far with the amount of mobs whose first and only reaction is to run away from you?
It's funny having a cursed chest or cursed shrine event spawn mobs that run away and then the manual AI input to counter that rubber bands them right next to you.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yep, I have 253 paragon levels, I have yet to see a Thunderfury, or Shard of Hate to drop. I have run nothing but Act 1 and 4 bounties that have netted my countless stacks of rift fragments (I still have over 300 even after doing T1 speed runs) and have yet to sniff a ring of royal granduer. Meanwhile, I have had coop after coop of people getting TF drops or cache with the ring drops for them. Hell I got excited yesterday because a ring popped from a cache for me and I did not recognize it. Rothgars ring. Seriously? I did not know that could even drop from a cache. I got my third Tal's peice thanks to the generosity of my regular group mate. The only Tal's I have had drop for me is an amulet when I was 60 (which I still use) and the source (even the sun shines on a dog's ass). Sorry to be in whine mode, just venting. I feel like I need to let it all out.
Be glad you've seen Tals, i've never once seen a set item drop that wasn't a horribly rolled blackthornes piece.
Its actually killing my desire to play the game, i swapped to my DH but i'm not even convinced that class is viable lol

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Be glad you've seen Tals, i've never once seen a set item drop that wasn't a horribly rolled blackthornes piece.
Its actually killing my desire to play the game, i swapped to my DH but i'm not even convinced that class is viable lol
They are viable, they just require a lot of gear.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Katiklysm#1383, hes a guildie of mine in the clan so you should be able to see profile from clan

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think its more his gear and set bonuses also, he does something weird hes always talking about in mumble. His sheet dps is really low because of some gimmick he does, ill have to ask him tonight what it is again. Something with crit maybe?

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea i'm gonna start my barb now that the crusader bit the dust lol. Feel free to add me if you guys got a hardcore clan WorldX#1855.
I sent you an invite, but dunno if it went through. My friend and I couldn't add each other using the blizzard tags, but when I used his email it worked fine. If you don't see it next time you log on, let's do that.

My main non-HC character is a monk, and he's really spoiled me with Dashing Strike. I use it runed for the extra damage on last target, so it's not half bad single target DPS (spirit free) while still maintaining the mobility / life-saving aspect. Is there another class with a similar ability? Essentially an emergency button that is also used often. The emergencies happen so rarely (but on HC are so impactful) that the ability is needed, but also it sucks to not use 1 ability for 99% of my play time. I looked around at the other classes and nothing really jumped out. Most seem to be on 16 second cooldowns and/or be almost completely defensive in nature, making it useless in that 99% of my time.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think its more his gear and set bonuses also, he does something weird hes always talking about in mumble. His sheet dps is really low because of some gimmick he does, ill have to ask him tonight what it is again. Something with crit maybe?
I'm going to guess activating his law and judging at the same time. Your whole group gets guaranteed high-damage crits for 5 seconds. Stack some CDR and you can abuse that combo quite often.

I'm actually excited for the crusader's 6 piece set bonus. Seriously, go look up the monk's, it's a joke. With 56% CDR, which you can get if you sacrifice IAS in some slots, you can maintain Arakat's Champion indefinitely. 4 piece + 2x wrath gen, you might not even need to use foote for the blessed shield build. Imagine shield spam with a big 2H weapon. But I could just be talking about my ass. Sometimes it's more fun to imagine what you could do in this game, then see your hopes dashed by RNG.

Unrelated: 1H vs 2H...why don't they just make sockets apply to that weapon only? You know, like IAS and +damage% and rubies already do?

Needless

Toe Sucker
They are viable, they just require a lot of gear.
Thats what i feared too
frown.png

With my luck thats entirely unviable then haha.. bummer.. I actually was enjoying dicking around on mine but i couldn't even take T1 remotely quickly due to dying quite fast. The speed i can do normal runs on him though is great.. between the mobility of monks and DH's its really, really hard to want to continue my crusader though