Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had a wand of Woh in the bank for a long time, since when it dropped I didn't like explosive blast so didn't even try it. Seeing the recent posts, I took it out and adjusted my spec some to try it out. The dps is definitely insane using conflagrate and chain explosive, and the mirrorball I had to go with it is only a +1 version. Gonna start spending all my shards on sources to try to get a +2 mirrorball now.
Dont forget to Arcane Dynamo the blasts, if it works like the fire meteor then all 3 are going to be 60% more damage. You can go full arcane or fire as well with it.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah this is a gigantic flaw that i never understood how it got passed through. bounty bag rewards should be substantially higher for each difficulty you increase the game by, otherwise its entirely pointless.
I still run the damn things on T3 for the tiny, tiny chance that a set piece comes out of a random imp or something. I am not very good at efficiency, heh.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Dont forget to Arcane Dynamo the blasts, if it works like the fire meteor then all 3 are going to be 60% more damage. You can go full arcane or fire as well with it.
Fire is the one and only way to really maximize Woh. Short fuse or chain reaction are pretty much the only things to use.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
That wiz I was running with evidently uses cooldown reduction gear along with evocation. All he was doing was spamming explosive blast, with the chain reaction rune you get 9 blasts each cast, so he's basically blasting 2880% weapon damage per 1.5s indefinitely.

Its kinda like wwcm except you don't have to let it build up like you would wwcm and you can move freely and its even more explosive blasts.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
My fresh level 70 wizard had around 265k DPS, even with sparkflint and force weapon. How in the shit did you have 800k? Hell, even most wizards that have been 70 for weeks don't have 800k sheet DPS. Either you're grossly exaggerating, or you're lucky as hell.
Going full glass cannon with passives, sparkflint, pinpoint barrier rune, etc, I can get 1.15 million sheet dps.

Silhouette - Community - Diablo III

Needless

Toe Sucker
I still run the damn things on T3 for the tiny, tiny chance that a set piece comes out of a random imp or something. I am not very good at efficiency, heh.
Oh me too, I do it on T1 for that reason as well, but the actual bounty bag itself has no benefit i don't believe. Killing shit to get to that point does however, but the bag itself doesn't.. which is stupid

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah if you're in a (good) group, run the highest Torment you can for rifts. My tinfoil senses say that set drops are increased per torment level. Maybe it's just because the actual # of legendaries increase, but it's pretty noticeable. Our fucking Barb has been playing a week and he's got two full sets now.

Pro tip: Go hardass burst dps and get a monk with healing mantra spam and you can do anything.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah if you're in a (good) group, run the highest Torment you can for rifts. My tinfoil senses say that set drops are increased per torment level. Maybe it's just because the actual # of legendaries increase, but it's pretty noticeable. Our fucking Barb has been playing a week and he's got two full sets now.

Pro tip: Go hardass burst dps and get a monk with healing mantra spam and you can do anything.
Mantra of Healing with what rune? Been using Conviction with Annihilation, but now I feel like going God mode! yaaaa lol

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I think he's talking about web profile sheet dps.
I've seen some web profiles of wizards with like 1.5 million unbuffed dps, but like 70k life and 1 mill toughness. Makes me wonder if people logout in some kind of epeen set but swap gear for actual gameplay, or if that low of a survival is viable with insane dps.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I've seen some web profiles of wizards with like 1.5 million unbuffed dps, but like 70k life and 1 mill toughness. Makes me wonder if people logout in some kind of epeen set but swap gear for actual gameplay, or if that low of a survival is viable with insane dps.
Oh they definitely do that to get high rankings on that website that tracks the numbers and ranks them. Then they stream with like #3 Wizard DPS worldwide! titles and shit like that.

Crone

Oh they definitely do that to get high rankings on that website that tracks the numbers and ranks them. Then they stream with like #3 Wizard DPS worldwide! titles and shit like that.
Good marketing, and way to advertise your twitch channel. Gaming the system to make a few dollars!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mantra of Healing with what rune? Been using Conviction with Annihilation, but now I feel like going God mode! yaaaa lol
Any of them. Whatever your group needs. If you still bring the DPS heat while spamming it (Chant of Resonance is great for this) you can use Circular Breathing for 3 spirit/second. Otherwise the 10% vitality or 20% all resist or even the life on hit runes are all solid. The big reason you use it is the 50+k absorb shield you can basically constantly have on you and your groupmates. It scales with your globe bonus and healing too so theoretically if you want to go team player build you could get that up to 100k absorb super easy and just sit there, spam that, cyclone, and let your group have ACTUAL fun playing!

Crone

Any of them. Whatever your group needs. If you still bring the DPS heat while spamming it (Chant of Resonance is great for this) you can use Circular Breathing for 3 spirit/second. Otherwise the 10% vitality or 20% all resist or even the life on hit runes are all solid. The big reason you use it is the 50+k absorb shield you can basically constantly have on you and your groupmates. It scales with your globe bonus and healing too so theoretically if you want to go team player build you could get that up to 100k absorb super easy and just sit there, spam that, cyclone, and let your group have ACTUAL fun playing!
Awww heck ya, that is pretty nice! Can't wait to try it out tonight!

an accordion_sl

shitlord
mmmm

rrr_img_64715.jpg