Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've just been winging my DH to be honest, i haven't really played him since the first few weeks of the game coming out. I'll have to look into a quiver if they're indeed better even with a 1h xbow?
I know of all the ele stacking and what not i need to do as well, i just haven't been able to find any drops for them quite yet

I have very bad luck with drops hah
Yeah, I know how that is, why I said obviously for the cindercoat. But yeah, a decent legendary quiver would be much better than that rare garbage you are using, you're losing out on a lot of dps alternating between your main hand and that thing, you'd be better off firing just from your main hand w/ quiver.

Starting to get busy with other games and I know I won't be logging in every night pretty soon. Seeing as how I didn't want the job to begin with anyone else want clan leader roll?
Can only 1 person have clan leader status, or can multiple ppl?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Starting to get busy with other games and I know I won't be logging in every night pretty soon. Seeing as how I didn't want the job to begin with anyone else want clan leader roll?
I work shift work so I'm on either days or nights depending on my work schedule. This is the game I will be playing for a long time so I'll take an officer role (if they are any) to help filter out non actives and invite people into the guild.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
In all seriousness if we have room I still have some people from my guild (who arent on here) that would like invites. They are active just like the others but dont post or read these forums.

Needless

Toe Sucker
manfaceaua.jpg

Janx

<Silver Donator>
They should add effects to legendary mats and make them socketable. Removing a cool feature like runes/runewords was an opportunity lost. Legendary gems that add procs would be pretty win too.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Obvious choice for new leader seems to be Deathwing, imo. He's played D3 more than really anyone in this thread and is consistently active and doesn't flip his shit.

Tenks

They should add effects to legendary mats and make them socketable. Removing a cool feature like runes/runewords was an opportunity lost. Legendary gems that add procs would be pretty win too.
I hope to see runewords in the next expansion. Hopefully with the base they've laid with this expansion they can focus more on content creation instead of un-fucking Jay Wilson's mistakes.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I wish 1 hander weapons would automatically roll with a socket and 2 handers with two sockets. Also rework the gemming system and make gems do elemental damage/proc since it looks like elemental damage is the way to go. Ruby for fire, Emerald for poison, amethyst for cold, topaz for holy, diamond for arcane and add a new gem for lightning.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What they could have done since they already have done a pretty good job of copying PoE was to copy their Legendary drop rate structure. In PoE the best weapons and arguably the best armors came from their high end maps (rifts). Since were capped at 70 all Blizzard would have to do is make some new Shard of Fury but for every class, like a DH bow and monk weapon all from Torment 6.

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
Probably old news (got a late start and haven't kept up with the thread), but I just got the cow level rift for the first time. Ten levels, all cows except for nemesis shrines. The health globes being steaks was a nice touch. Boss was a cow too. Not sure if increased drop rate or just luck but dropped two legendaries- which was nice after 3 rifts in a row with only one soul.

s4YN7Wi.jpg

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
To be fair, the templar's is a level 61 TF- I just like the proc slow. I had a level 44 one drop on my crusader too. The cow king did drop a second shard of hate for me, but it was dex. So I'll probably farm some crafting crap and see how the monk does later.

Tenks

It is funny once you get a SoH on your barb you can so quickly speed farm T3 that legendaries just rain down on you. I was averaging maybe 1 per T3 rift but getting 2 on a single rift wasn't unheard of last night.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
To be fair, the templar's is a level 61 TF- I just like the proc slow. I had a level 44 one drop on my crusader too. The cow king did drop a second shard of hate for me, but it was dex. So I'll probably farm some crafting crap and see how the monk does later.
OH IT WAS DEX HUH?! BOO FUCKING HOO. 500 shards on weapons and not even a legendary let alone Tfury/SoH or ANYTHING good. Back to gambling helms to have my heart broken.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
OH IT WAS DEX HUH?! BOO FUCKING HOO. 500 shards on weapons and not even a legendary let alone Tfury/SoH or ANYTHING good. Back to gambling helms to have my heart broken.
500 Shards is an hour on saturday morning tough guy