Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm at ~4000 shards spent on gloves, 2 legendaries, and zero task and theo. Almost ready to start gambling on mask of jeram instead.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This about sums it up. I've gone from torment 70ish pre-RoS to 230 now and I'm really feeling the slowing down of the game. 3 days of playing without finding a worthy upgrade for my character, when there's still so many uniques that I would equip no matter the stats (I play a pet doctor atm - need starmetal kukri, any piece zunimassa, tasker and theo etc) yet nothing dropping except shitty 2-handers it's just boring. I've gambled thousands of gloves and gotten maybe 40-50 unique ones, all mage fist, andrews and gladiator gauntlets. It comes to a point where I wonder why they made the attractive items so buttfuckingly hard to get, even badly rolled ones.
Well if you've been gearing right and are running out of things that would be an upgrade... hopefully you'll be getting close to godly status.

Need like 2 drops on monk (20% physical blackthorne's neck, fist of az then craft 2 easies after) and I'm ready as fuk for endless dungeon/infinite tower in 2.1

.... and I got plenty of time before 2.1 (obviously).

Try-hard groups that play 5pm-11pm EST... feel free to add Nirgon#1278 (bringin dat strong monk shit)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
OH IT WAS DEX HUH?! BOO FUCKING HOO. 500 shards on weapons and not even a legendary let alone Tfury/SoH or ANYTHING good. Back to gambling helms to have my heart broken.
Keep spending them shards for a SoH, it's never going to happen.

I'm flattered that some of you think I'd make a good guild leader. Well, "leader", not like much organization is required since there are no raids. Just keep in mind, I can be vindictive. I've considered booting people that bot.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Keep spending them shards for a SoH, it's never going to happen.
Yeah, I'm over 4000 shards fishing for a Calamity, and a DH has a vastly greater chance of getting a specific 1H xbow than other classes have of getting a specific 1H weapon.

What pisses me off at this point is that between Kadala and normal drops in rifts/bounties, I have gotten every fucking hand xbow EXCEPT for the two that I want (Nat's + Calamity). I've been in 'no more upgrades for a while' territory for 2 weeks now and it's getting really old.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably old news (got a late start and haven't kept up with the thread), but I just got the cow level rift for the first time. Ten levels, all cows except for nemesis shrines. The health globes being steaks was a nice touch. Boss was a cow too. Not sure if increased drop rate or just luck but dropped two legendaries- which was nice after 3 rifts in a row with only one soul.

s4YN7Wi.jpg
Guy gets impossible and never before seen cow rift.
Does it solo.

only in Rerolled

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'm over 4000 shards fishing for a Calamity, and a DH has a vastly greater chance of getting a specific 1H xbow than other classes have of getting a specific 1H weapon.
They really need to break the weapons down into categories. It's insane that wizards, witch doctors, and DHs can roll for sources, mojos, and quivers specifically, rather than just "off-hand", but other classes have to roll into a pool of items the size of Montana.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
To be fair, the templar's is a level 61 TF- I just like the proc slow. I had a level 44 one drop on my crusader too. The cow king did drop a second shard of hate for me, but it was dex. So I'll probably farm some crafting crap and see how the monk does later.
Link your profile.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

What pisses me off at this point is that between Kadala and normal drops in rifts/bounties, I have gotten every fucking hand xbow EXCEPT for the two that I want (Nat's + Calamity). I've been in 'no more upgrades for a while' territory for 2 weeks now and it's getting really old.
Oh, I meant my comment quite literally. He will *never* get a Shard of Hate from Kadala, it's a level 70 legendary.

Snarky comments aside(you sure you guys want me as guild leader?), that hotfix to Kadala was pathetic. What you're experiencing trying to find a Calamity is what I expect to go through trying to get a foote. Even using Krassus' ass-busting 500 shard/hour, that 8 hours of gaming for...nothing? That's extremely discouraging.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Peoples expectations are funny for this game, its been out 3 weeks and people expect BiS weapons and to be crushing higher torments. On the other hand you have people doing 1-3m T1 rifts a few times a week crying that nothing has dropped for them.

I remember when I was 14 though being real upset I didnt get a DBoTWL from Rallos Zek in time after like 40 something kills. It made me really sad and I got mad and took it out on my mom.

BTW Szeth is a RL friend and my bro from my guild. Just giving him a hard time, dont get too worked up guys he isnt being serious =p

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Damn this thread is active as fuck. Yeah I know I can't expect shit. I got a tgods that's fairly decent and an insane roll on reapers and I haven't even been 70 for a week.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
No, I think you misunderstand our point. Or, at least mine. The expectation is that you be able to complete BiS, whatever you envision that to be, in a reasonable amount of time. Based on my play time and drops so far, completing BiS 6 piece Akkan is not reasonable. I do not expect it right now, that's silly, but I also don't want to put tons of hours into completing it, that's too much. For reference, I've gotten exactly 0 set drops since hitting 70. And I had all of three(2 blackthorn amulets and a shitty Inna's chest) while farming at 60. I would have expected more given the amount of time I've played would have smoothed out RNG.

And don't get me wrong, it's not even about BiS. I want this set because the set bonuses look fun. 6 piece Akkan + 56% CDR means you have Akarat's Champion up 100% of the time. That completely changes how you play your crusader. So many different builds and weapons become viable. That's fun. But not so much if it requires the amount of farming time it does currently.

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Negative. You cannot gamble torment-only legendaries from Kadala, and SoH is torment-only. Hope you haven't been blowing shards on something like that.
Luckily I haven't but I was considering to start to do so.

Unfortunately, I don't know who to believe anymore considering there was a real shitty "torment only" Blizzard mod list awhile back, then another semi more official list. Neither of which included SoH.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I applied to the Clan my username is battletag is Khalan, hoping someone can accept me in if there is space/