Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Triple post...

RNG gonna RNG but legendaries were dropping like candy for me last night. Was grouped with Jox and Lost Virtue/James and one other guy (can't remember, sorry, but you were cool) doing T1 Rifts. We did 5 or 6 and probably did full clears of at least 4 of them after the Guardian was dead and I got at least 1 legendary per rift. One rift gave me 3. Most of them went to group alts or were sharded.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I got 1-2 in most rifts last night as well doing T1, but that quickly halted with the last 2 i did before i went to bed
frown.png
Luck has to run out somewhere i guess!

Also, its muuuch better playing in the clan, having more people to run with is great

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
OK I think I might need some help on figuring out what I am doing wrong with my crusader.

Taggor - Community - Diablo III

I clear T1 with no real difficulty, super slow but I clear it. T2 is tad bit harder but I can do it. I generally just do T1 since it seems a lot faster.

I feel like I must be doing something wrong. Also I seem to be getting 0 upgrades except legendaries. Is that normal at my gear level? Have I pretty much capped out what I can get from rares?

Are there some slots I should enchant? Something specific to farm?

I am probably going to PL another class up since Crusader just isn't optimized I don't feel but I want to power through on the Crusader for a while first.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
@ a_skeleton_03 The easiest thing you can do is you're missing 8-10 crit on your gloves and shield, that is pretty huge.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
OK I think I might need some help on figuring out what I am doing wrong with my crusader.

I clear T1 with no real difficulty, super slow but I clear it. T2 is tad bit harder but I can do it. I generally just do T1 since it seems a lot faster.

I feel like I must be doing something wrong. Also I seem to be getting 0 upgrades except legendaries. Is that normal at my gear level? Have I pretty much capped out what I can get from rares?

I am probably going to PL another class up since Crusader just isn't optimized I don't feel but I want to power through on the Crusader for a while first.
Reroll that amulet chance to deal area dmg to +crit dmg close to 100% as possible, reroll the LPS bracers to +elemental dmg 15%(whatever your main one is usually holy)

an accordion_sl

shitlord

Your neck/bracer/shield are pretty bad. You're missing a potential 40% elemental damage from neck/bracer, mures covered the shield.

Also drop one of your defensive passives (probably renewal) for finery. Swap out divine fortress for wrathful.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Have you tested to see if the +10% damage buff from Combination Strike affects EP? What about the +10% damage buff from Fire Ally?

EP hasn't been taken off of my bar since I was level 60; it is incredibly strong and fun to use. After looking at your profile (non-sweeping wind build) I can see your point in using in using Crippling Wave, but unless I copy your build and build full tank, I don't think I can give up WotHF: Fist of Fury. The amount of damage from the DoT is insane and it's proc coefficient is second only to Deadly reach iirc. But if I can get in a more or less static group that wants to farm T6 I will for sure try your build. As of right now, its hard to give up 729k damage for some good tank gear. I also just got the Daibo that reduces the cooldown of SSS by 50% so I am going to try testing a SSS build if I can every get another Monkey King set piece.

Also, a clarification about +elemental damage as it pertains to WotHF: FoF
rrr_img_64799.png

I assume that +physical affects the base skill damage and not the holy damage DoT component. Does +holy affect the DoT component or no? Are either of these affected by the damage type of my weapon? (i.e. if I use a black weapon (physical damage) or a weapon that gives +holy damage)

Hit me up for T2+ rifts.
Mastodon - Community - Diablo III
All skills do 1 type of damage, that type being whatever the rune says it is. So FoF is all holy damage. Most monk builders are all physical. This was part of the 2.0 changes to simplify all that nonsense.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's not permanent, there's quite a big gap where you can't use it still.
If you have 12%helm and 2x 8%cdr on other slots which isn't all that much, cooldown should be 33seconds, with a duration of 20, the downtime isn't all that bad. Not permanent but still pretty solid.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I gambled a +2 mirrorball last night and it rolled well with 2 balls and good crit chance. Does that warrant switching to +Fire/Magic Missile and Conflagrate? Or just keep my Frozen Orb stats and go with Arcane Dynamo.

Arcane - Community - Diablo III
MM+Conflag is OP. I enjoy my 20mil dot cries on rift bosses after hitting them for about 10 seconds. The blizzard forums have a T6 time sheet post and numerous ppl are running sub-30min T6 runs using MM+Conflag only with no damage spenders. Some even have sub 20min runs...

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
One of the Crusader streamers, MannerCookie, has it to about a 1.5s cooldown, so it's very doable.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh yes, now I remember Deathwing's threat to always have a chance of being kicked when I logged in. It was some probability based on the inverse log of my chance at getting laid that night by my wife. Joke's on you, I got laid.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Oh yes, now I remember Deathwing's threat to always have a chance of being kicked when I logged in. It was some probability based on the inverse log of my chance at getting laid that night by my wife. Joke's on you, I got laid.
Can you assholes stop kicking people for no valid reason please, when you kick some one and another person has invite pending they get in and the active person is locked out until you kick some one else. Until blizzard removes/raises the cap stop being fucking retarded with power.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can you assholes stop kicking people for no valid reason please, when you kick some one and another person has invite pending they get in and the active person is locked out until you kick some one else. Until blizzard removes/raises the cap stop being fucking retarded with power.
I'm just fucking with noodle, he knows it too. I went to invite him back 2 minutes later and he was already in another clan.