Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
I couldn't even read that, i just closed the window after the first "paragraph".

I'm currently looking at the official general forums... holy god is that ever awful haha, I feel sorry for blizz having a customer base of entitled retards.

Xevy

Log Wizard
SoH has 3 different procs that proc off skill element type. That's why it is the way it is. What an idiot.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean.. what would I give up instead? Crucial resource cost reduction for crit damage (the real dps stat... STILL)? The absolutely ridiculously amount of vit/resist all it takes to be able to hold together T6 elite packs in rifts?

Seriously I'm packing 20million toughness and shit still gets QUITE rowdy trying to hold T6 shit together... I still don't even think I can tank mallet lord packs HEH.

Also? There's no cindercoat for godly cost reduction for physical... you take dat shit where you can get it.

Like I said, feel free to add me for more Q&A and to see it in action. It is lols and I don't think should be nerfed because I'm going for perfect rolls other than CHD on all my slots (the royal ring is from my DH and I'm not fuckin it up), not to mention it doesn't solo well. It's just nice to see a theorycrafted support build be so effective and not some billion dps shit or abusing a legendary bug effect for once in this expac.
I have the same shield you are using in my stash, holding it for a Crusader or something. My offhand weapon is terrible, so my DPS doesn't even drop down that much. With mantra of healing, and shield, I'm up to about 12 million toughness, and 330k sheet DPS. That's still with Dex gems, instead of Vitality. Not as tanky as you, but I think still a good start to the tank build.
smile.png
EP is fun!

Thanks for posting your build! Always like trying new stuff.

fiyawerx_sl

shitlord
On what difficulty? Been unimpressed with Blessed Hammer's meltability unless it's a clumped large pack.
My gear isn't that great, but I'm also running a lightning "pbaoe" build. Most things WILL clump up on you, and for the ones that don't, I run condemn - vacuum. It's up enough with some CDR to reset pretty much anytime you actually need it, and a lot of the time you just want to throw it in.

Between Andarials Visage, Thunderstruck hammers, Condemn Vacuum, Firewalkers + Provoke / Charged up, it's pretty funny. For Bosses/Harder Yellows, I run Rally + Laws of Hope (Stop Time) To get you usually 8 -24 seconds of invuln while you take them out. Still have a LOT of room for improvement on my gear but can pretty easily melt T1, havn't really pushed it to see how high I can go though. I don't count the harrington's for normal stuff, but when you can activate it, things just get funny.

Seraf - Community - Diablo III

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
They need to tweak legendary drop rates a bit more - Ran a few t5 rifts for kicks and was no different at all - out of 4 i ended up with 2 legs, and out of 4 t1 rifts i had 4. Ofcourse its still up to RNG in the end but i ran about 13 or so t3 yesterday and ended up with 7 from them. In the end it all feels exactly the same except one takes longer than the other and feels like a waste of time.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I would rather see each torment level tighten legendaries rolling boundaries so a higher torment level would give consistently better quality items.

Crone

I love running higher difficulty levels, because I don't have that much fun if I just melt everything. I like a little challenge with it. So depending on time, I might run bounties on T1, instead of Normal. And for Rifts, if I'm with a group, hell, let's bump it up a bit!!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
oh man I regret not buying like 20 billion pretty steep rolling these sojs.

yeah you're probably right, and like I just mentioned I cant afford to roll the gear lmao, got enough mats gold blocked.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Considering gold has no fuckin worth beyond your own personal characters i dont get the high prices. You cant sell it, you cant share it - so why the fuck does it cost so much to make gems, remove gems, or reroll items. I can hit 500k sometimes before i can get the proper stat i want for an item. There is no point in a gold sink when it serves no purpose and cannot be shared.

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
ANy suggestions for a newly 70 barbarian build? Newb newb gear. 275k dps, 4.5M toughness at the moment.

Vorph

I love running higher difficulty levels, because I don't have that much fun if I just melt everything. I like a little challenge with it. So depending on time, I might run bounties on T1, instead of Normal. And for Rifts, if I'm with a group, hell, let's bump it up a bit!!
I'm with you but the efficiency lost is so great that it's simply not worth considering. I wonder how long it will take them to pull their heads out of their asses and make T2-6 worthwhile. 15% is a sad fucking joke, blood shards don't increase AT ALL, and we've already been over the retardation of bounty caches plenty of times here.

Crone

Is this like the multiple stages of denial. We are now in the stage of "how long" and pretty soon will we transition into the "they will never". lol

Vorph

The sad thing is, they were a lot closer to properrisktime investment vs. reward with the MP system than they are now.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Considering gold has no fuckin worth beyond your own personal characters i dont get the high prices. You cant sell it, you cant share it - so why the fuck does it cost so much to make gems, remove gems, or reroll items. I can hit 500k sometimes before i can get the proper stat i want for an item. There is no point in a gold sink when it serves no purpose and cannot be shared.
500k gold? That's weak. Try spending 20mil and still not getting what you want, fucking amulets. And gold isn't that hard to obtain either. You gotta make sure to pick up everything and sell it. I started RoS with 95mil, got up to 105mil. Spent a bunch, dropped to 70mil. Got it back up to 98mil, then blew a bunch making gems, dropping me to less than 50mil. Sitting at 70mil right now. Would probably be back up to 100mil if I didn't need more crafting mats. But, got my stash back almost full. In one rift run you'll easily be able to get a full inventory+some if its a full clear.