Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wish i had a jerams on my WD - clock in around 26sec or so without - that time is doubled or tripled for my wiz tho.
Im trying my Wiz today after a long time not playing him and all I feel is dissapointment coming from a geared barb and wd =((

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im trying my Wiz today after a long time not playing him and all I feel is dissapointment coming from a geared barb and wd =((
DPS is not comparable without +2 MB and key items - my WD can do better dmg than my wiz after just 3 days of playing with no particularly special items except a TT -

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
DPS is not comparable without +2 MB and key items - my WD can do better dmg than my wiz after just 3 days of playing with no particularly special items except a TT -
Ive got the Tal's & Vyr's +2 MB and it still doesnt feel as smooth as my WD or Barb, WD can just about one shot T3 bosses when im buffed.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Ive got the Tal's & Vyr's +2 MB and it still doesnt feel as smooth as my WD or Barb, WD can just about one shot T3 bosses when im buffed.
I'm disappointed in Tal + Vyr MM/Conflag build. Because of losing mostly all the fire% gear (and lack of good spender) , doesn't seem to work very well. I am thinking of dropping a set, or switching to Arcane Torrent build which seems to be the general consensus if you are using both sets at once...

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am amazed by all the people who think they need to run the cookie cutter mirrorball conflag build but still want to put on full Tal's and Vyr's, it's like the thought of running arcane for a build built for arcane is beyond them. I have no problem blowing shit up in this game and running T5-T6 is cake. T3 runs tend to take about 5 minutes to complete solo, I might even drop Tal's and go back to full cooldown to keep as close to 100% archon uptime as possible like GiG runs.

Just because you see some video of some asshole with BiS gear running Fire Archon doesn't mean everyone else has to follow.

Phoenix - Community - Diablo III

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I should do some testing on T6 Ghom, my WD can drop a T4 rift boss (Rime) in about 6 seconds. That wrathful garg is just fucking crazy -- he drives me mad though with his extremely short attack range (did they leave the range the same as the others even with the bigger model?) and the targeting AI where he just stands around looking at a target he can't reach when there's 8 other things within melee.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I am amazed by all the people who think they need to run the cookie cutter mirrorball conflag build but still want to put on full Tal's and Vyr's, it's like the thought of running arcane for a build built for arcane is beyond them. I have no problem blowing shit up in this game and running T5-T6 is cake. T3 runs tend to take about 5 minutes to complete solo, I might even drop Tal's and go back to full cooldown to keep as close to 100% archon uptime as possible like GiG runs.

Just because you see some video of some asshole with BiS gear running Fire Archon doesn't mean everyone else has to follow.

Assumptions are great...not

I dont use fire archon nor am i sure "why" that even came up - That aside agree -i have a full set of all 3 wiz armors and im not entirely thrilled of any of them but i do find Tals to be the more enjoyable to play just for all the free meteor's. Its not the best spec but its more enjoyable than being forced into a particular build/makeup to play the game. Unfortunately how the class is atm to do t6 just running full tal doesnt cut the mustard and youre inevitably forced to pick a certain way to play even if its not to your liking. WD just seems a bit more spread and flexible on what path you can take to do t6.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I should do some testing on T6 Ghom, my WD can drop a T4 rift boss (Rime) in about 6 seconds. That wrathful garg is just fucking crazy -- he drives me mad though with his extremely short attack range (did they leave the range the same as the others even with the bigger model?) and the targeting AI where he just stands around looking at a target he can't reach when there's 8 other things within melee.
I love when my garg is just standing there bc there are too many things around the boss and he decides to stare.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Assumptions are great...not

I dont use fire archon nor am i sure "why" that even came up - That aside agree -i have a full set of all 3 wiz armors and im not entirely thrilled of any of them but i do find Tals to be the more enjoyable to play just for all the free meteor's. Its not the best spec but its more enjoyable than being forced into a particular build/makeup to play the game. Unfortunately how the class is atm to do t6 just running full tal doesnt cut the mustard and youre inevitably forced to pick a certain way to play even if its not to your liking. WD just seems a bit more spread and flexible on what path you can take to do t6.
Conflag +2MB is fire, even so I do agree that Wiz DPS starts to lag behind in later levels compared to other classes. WD have some crazy items that buff their DPS far and above the other classes when it comes to pets or dots.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

I need to copy your T6 is cake on a Wizard build because it feels like wet dogshit on my Wizard. I must need to respec to all CDR with Vyrs and try it? hes also getting rocked at 12m toughness even with unity on doing T5 runs let alone T6.

Are profiles fixed yet? Mine seems busted not showing any changes for a while.

I love when my garg is just standing there bc there are too many things around the boss and he decides to stare.
Resummoning him doesnt work either

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider

Booze... You inspire me to go Arcane when I run with you.

Now Disintegrate or AT is now the question...

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Im doing toughness wrong too for T6 on a Wiz too, should I be going for more VIT since Int already has my AR so high?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Before the ground effects bug i was doing t5 pretty easy - slow but easy - i could prly go back and do it now but ive just not been interested enough i guess.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I think Im doing toughness wrong too for T6 on a Wiz too, should I be going for more VIT since Int already has my AR so high?
Vitality and Life % are lowest priority for wizards. Aim for INT (for toughness), resists all, and then armor. This is all according to the eHP charts. If you are at approx. 1800-1900 AR unbuffed, aim for armor then.

The base starting goal is to be 1800-1900 AR unbuffed and 60% damage reduction (from armor stat).

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vitality and Life % are lowest priority for wizards. Aim for INT (for toughness), resists all, and then armor. This is all according to the eHP charts. If you are at approx. 1800-1900 AR unbuffed, aim for armor then.

The base starting goal is to be 1800-1900 AR unbuffed and 60% damage reduction (from armor stat).
I'm way above that in Armor and AR but my HPs are at like 340k, shit is wrecking me which doesnt make sense.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I'm guessing you haven't gambled for the tall mans finger yet because I can't imagine why you'd still be using derpgarg. I actually just finished scrounging up a second zunis set to reroll into +dog dmg when I learned that other wd were re rolling their MAIN Zuni set for dog damage (at ridiculous cost since getting +fa) was a pain in the cock in the first place.

Menion_sl

shitlord
So, without reading 563 pages of this thread is there a website that gives general builds and gear suggestions for those builds? Looking to blow the dust off my Mage but her gear sucks and after not playing for a bit looking for some advice on skills to use/gear to go after.

Also, how are Monks now? That's my most geared character but not sure how their DPS compares to other classes.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So, without reading 563 pages of this thread is there a website that gives general builds and gear suggestions for those builds? Looking to blow the dust off my Mage but her gear sucks and after not playing for a bit looking for some advice on skills to use/gear to go after.

Also, how are Monks now? That's my most geared character but not sure how their DPS compares to other classes.
Post a link to your characters.