Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Picked up a 20% fire damage, 6% crit dex SoJ. I'm lightning on my Monk, and so I think it's RNG telling me I need to go finish leveling my DH!

Will be the last class to get to level 70. D3 ADD sucks!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Picked up a 20% fire damage, 6% crit dex SoJ. I'm lightning on my Monk, and so I think it's RNG telling me I need to go finish leveling my DH!

Will be the last class to get to level 70. D3 ADD sucks!
Bro, you have ADD inevery gameit seems haha

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bro, you have ADD inevery gameit seems haha
Stalker! Just because I have ADD in WoW and D3, doesn't mean every game...

Ok, it's true.
frown.png
them feels bro.
frown.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Did 10 on t3 and 20 on normal bc someone said it's just quicker. In the end I got a scepter and bracers.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
I don't play that much but I'm closing in on 100 paragon points and still have yet to see 1 piece of class armor on my crusader. Almost every epic that drops is garbage... getting a little frustrating playing the game. Even my little Templar helper is more geared then my main
frown.png

Ghenghis - Community - Diablo III

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hoping for set items by P100 is a little wishful honestly even though its RNG. Thats honestly not a lot of XP the way the levels scale at that low of a level.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I'm 320 paragon and I've yet to see a Tal Rasha chest, amulet and helm drop for me too.

I have gotten all the pieces for Firebirds and Vyr though (mostly through Kadala)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Paragon isn't a great way to gauge drops if you aren't a crusader.

Not saying the complaints aren't valid, RNG needs to be toned down. But there needs to be a better metric.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm at 200+ on my crusader and i've still only seen akkhan boots.
I swear akkhans has a awfully low drop rate or something lol

You would think it would naturally occur more, considering its crusaders only set.. while every other class has 2 or 3?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The fact that you haven't had enough sets drop for you to say that with any certainty should tell you that the drop system is bullshit. Yay for obfuscating bad loot mechanics behind rarity!

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
All I know is I've been sitting on an otherwise amazing set of Jade gear waiting for Jade boots to drop for about six weeks now.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I swear to christ I can only get Blackthorne's on my Crusader. Everytime a set piece drops I get a little excited.. and everytime it is just blackthornes.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I finally got my first SOJ and of course it rolled shitty. Still good enough though to keep to replace my Unity when I am playing with other players.