Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I guess there was a rule I had to be nice to you. Sorry your feelings got hurt.
thanks for the apology, my feels are great now.

Has nothing to do with being nice to me
smile.png
ive never kicked deathwing or mudcrush neither are very nice to me, but they aren't pants on head retarded frothing at the mouth over what I do in a game(deathwing was at one point but got over it, like you should), that has no effect on anyone but me, and the parts it does effect others like getting hellfire ammys easy, you participate in.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Is season underpopulated, or is the community just very fragmented now? Back when I played vanilla even a year after release there were always tons of games and always 4-player. I started the expansion and a new season character yesterday, blitzed to act 4, and 90% of the time there is no one in public games at all. The most I've ever seen is a single other player in game with me at a time.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Is season underpopulated, or is the community just very fragmented now? Back when I played vanilla even a year after release there were always tons of games and always 4-player. I started the expansion and a new season character yesterday, blitzed to act 4, and 90% of the time there is no one in public games at all. The most I've ever seen is a single other player in game with me at a time.
Nobody does like story and if you do adventure you join a power leveling community, find cursed chest bounty in act 1(t6) then find 2 leechers and a clearer , at 70 you can probably still find pug games on varying Torment levels, but leveling up nobody does it the normal way, its all through PLing communities.

join the RR clan, people are always doing bountys or rifts, and usually can carry and don't mind.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah classic campaign mode multiplayer matchmaking must be a ghost town now. The "matchmaking" paradigm is built around adventure mode and finding a community to LFG in.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hardcore season has a channel a lot of higher end players are in so its pretty easy to find rift groups and bounties there

Probably the same for softcore too id imagine

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
So I'm thinking about starting a crusader and am looking for a reason to make him seasonal over non, but I can't really find any. The legendaries I guess. But those aren't even that cool from what I've seen.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
So I'm thinking about starting a crusader and am looking for a reason to make him seasonal over non, but I can't really find any. The legendaries I guess. But those aren't even that cool from what I've seen.
the shield is amazing, if you got the sword to go with it, other then that yeah its meh still cool but meh.

I would almost advise not playing a crusader, the class is hella clunky without key items, yes all classes are tied into 1-2 specs based off drops but I think crusader suffers more than anyone without said items.

I know when RoS first came out and I ran my sader got it to clear T6 easy so then I switched to barb first and it was like night and day with gear requirement to be able to do T6 compared to the sader, found the same to be true on my monk as well..

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Alright I haven't paid much attention to shit but here and there I've played my ladder Barb and he's about to be 70. So, noob questions:

Diamonds are still > all?
What's are some popular pre-leg builds for various elements for barb these days? For now I'm just doing simple charge w/merciless assault / overpower / rend w/bloodbath / whatever build where I mostly charge around, rend, and spam bash w/pulverize while keeping fury maxed for the damage passive. Is a hammer build better without specific drops or does that still suck without something like a Cindercoat? Any tips there? For now I haven't bothered buffing a specific element but that will obviously change at 70. And while bloodbath is awesome for Physical, basically everything else physical sucks shit.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can I get hooked up with a RR clan invite? im a freshly 70 seasonal crusader starting to slowly grind paragon and stuff but im over my head since i only jumped back into the game this week.

theBFM#1815

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I will be doing another set of hellfire ammy runs tomorrow everything on me, be on around 8-9 est seasons, if you have machines it always helps, first come first serve be able to faceroll at least T5.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
working on my last piece of aks then gearing my wd and monk. Hit me up for plvls or groups artemis#1332

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Still working on my sader at the moment, but for a secondary character should i go wizard or DH. I want something that plays different than the sader but not a huge fan of the WD.

Wouldn't mind an add to the RR clan as well Kraken#1677

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Decided to roll a paladin for the heck of in in season. It is just ridiculous how this class can roflstomp T6 eyes closed and my old barb with 320 paragons decked out in bis isnt ''effective'' beyond T3. Can he do T6? Yeah but it aint worth the trouble. They really gimped the shit out of barbs in RoS, no questions.