Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still working on my sader at the moment, but for a secondary character should i go wizard or DH. I want something that plays different than the sader but not a huge fan of the WD.

Wouldn't mind an add to the RR clan as well Kraken#1677
Well if you don't like wd because you don't like pets then it is easy, go wizard, you wouldn't want to go dh because end game build is maximizing your pets.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alright I haven't paid much attention to shit but here and there I've played my ladder Barb and he's about to be 70. So, noob questions:

Diamonds are still > all?
What's are some popular pre-leg builds for various elements for barb these days? For now I'm just doing simple charge w/merciless assault / overpower / rend w/bloodbath / whatever build where I mostly charge around, rend, and spam bash w/pulverize while keeping fury maxed for the damage passive. Is a hammer build better without specific drops or does that still suck without something like a Cindercoat? Any tips there? For now I haven't bothered buffing a specific element but that will obviously change at 70. And while bloodbath is awesome for Physical, basically everything else physical sucks shit.
I dont have a barb but I dont think diamonds have been the choice since their initial nerf. If I were you Id go emerald weapon, either life or cdr helm, rubies for str every other slot but jewelry. roll pants to get 2 sockets and chest to get 3 sockets.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Would a quadfecta Compass Rose (CHC/CHD/+dam/socket) be better than a SoJ? Although getting a trifecta Traveler's Pledge is equally as unlikely for the set bonus but I've seen the 600+ paragon wizards using this set with a witching hour for the extra 100% CHD.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
apparently, my negs on this board have come from getting hacked in wildstar which is my fault for "playing a bad game" and from asking about the RR clan. touchy crowd!

on another note, the build Nola recommended is working well, i can clear master level bounties/rifts pretty reliably. still looking for the RoRG and a few more items before i bump up to T1. i also shed about 200k hp, gained 1500ish str, and quite a bit of wep dps (thanks Deathwing)vaellen - Community - Diablo III

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
just a reminder, tonight 8-9 est I am running T6 ubers using all my own machines first come first serve, if you have machines it always helps, will probably be able to make 4-5 ammys with my keys. 25 o f each.

Seasons bring your DPS

Silence_sl

shitlord
Would a quadfecta Compass Rose (CHC/CHD/+dam/socket) be better than a SoJ? Although getting a trifecta Traveler's Pledge is equally as unlikely for the set bonus but I've seen the 600+ paragon wizards using this set with a witching hour for the extra 100% CHD.
I don't use a SoJ on my Wizard at all. But then, I'm not trying to push myself up the ladder, either. On T5, elites pop like balloons now, so SoJ is not adding anything to my gameat the moment.

I have a decently rolled CR/TP that I'd use with a Unity set if I ever got a Furnace and if I ever wanted to screw around with going as high up Grifts as I could.

I'd never give up using an SoJ on my Crusader, though.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
apparently, my negs on this board have come from getting hacked in wildstar which is my fault for "playing a bad game" and from asking about the RR clan. touchy crowd!

on another note, the build Nola recommended is working well, i can clear master level bounties/rifts pretty reliably. still looking for the RoRG and a few more items before i bump up to T1. i also shed about 200k hp, gained 1500ish str, and quite a bit of wep dps (thanks Deathwing)vaellen - Community - Diablo III
Hey take out the ruby (strength) gem and add an emerald gem to your weapon. Craft the highest one possible and that will be a nice dps boost. You're severely killing your dps by socketing anything else than an emerald gem in your weapon.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
uber runs will be closer to 9 had something come up, bring machines to help if you can and be at least decently geared, think I will have enough machines for 5-6 ammys. -seasons-

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
just a reminder, tonight 8-9 est I am running T6 ubers using all my own machines first come first serve, if you have machines it always helps, will probably be able to make 4-5 ammys with my keys. 25 o f each.

Seasons bring your DPS
can you carry my fresh 70 crusader?

Silence_sl

shitlord
It's actually easier for me to farm T6 with my wizzie in GF gear than farming T4 my best gear.

rrr_img_76195.jpg

biggrin.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know of a good site for crusader mechanics? Still trying to piece together what procs firestarter and what doesn't. For example, wreath of lightning does, for some stupid reason. I thought procs couldn't proc. Nearing on completing my Akkhan set and trying to decide firelight or holy shotgun.

After playing my monk and crusader for a while, crusader is hilariously better. Now that rifts correctly weight elites for clear speed, it's just an endless cycle of steed -> blow up elites. Open a chest here and there. Only time I fight trash is if I don't find the next elite pack before steed wears off. Also, steed + swiftmount makes bounties really fast.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I say option c) bop and season shield. It's the only way bro, the only way.

if some dude is giving away a T6 cache, can you join as a lvl 1 and get a million bajillion exp from the turn in + the 70 legendary from the cache? I'm thinking I should make a seasonal softcore character soonish... I kinda wanna be able to play a character with that yolo mindset, not giving any fucks. I just really don't want to level without having cains + 41% exp gem etc.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I was in the process of farming a seasonal character and was getting annoyed with collecting gear I already had on my main. Then I thought if I would do this again if they release another good item next season and said fuck no. Shame, I had the seasonal shield but that was about it. I'll give condemn a try when the season ends.

I do like that crusader has at least 5 varied builds that are T6 viable. The only one that probably doesn't work GR30+ is the pet build.