Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Were changes to the furnace 2 hander retro active? Just picked up a bad ass one on ps4 and wondering if I should keep it while I wait for 2.1 patch.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
well that didn't take long, I got 5 pieces of firebirds today didn't roll the best, made em as good as I can im at 845k sheet dps but no ele% dmg yet.

If you look at my wizard my profile is all fucked up has anyone else seen that?

Silence_sl

shitlord
Finally found anotherRamaladni's Gift:

rrr_img_76385.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It will be a cold day in hell before I ever find a gift, or a potion, or a decent weapon. I feel like I should have gotten RNG death touched decades ago, because it has deserved it over the years.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
well it took me a day to get the wiz 5 firebirds, 1.1mill sheet dps, so gonna start on a DH never played one whats a good starting build for literally shit gear.

anyone know if I park my alt at the start of a rift, and I clear to the second level will he get loot from all the mobs along the way? more or less can I clear it while he sits at the entrance and then go collect any legos that drop

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
well it took me a day to get the wiz 5 firebirds, 1.1mill sheet dps, so gonna start on a DH never played one whats a good starting build for literally shit gear.
Bola/Cluster arrow for your attacks, preparation(whatever you prefer), vault, pet(wolf), marked for death(contagion), passives are blood vengeance, steady aim, awareness, whatever dps passive you like as #4.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Use sentry instead of prep, its rare you run out of disc with blood vengeance passive and if you're using prep for hatred; sentry without any buffs is at least on par with the extra hatred from prep. Once you start to slot for sentry, say you get marauders shoulders/chest so you roll sentry on those, and/or you get a rucksack, sentry will by far out dps the little extra hatred you get from prep even before 6m.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
what runes for bola cluster
While leveling I like the AE rune for bola. Use whatever rune you like for cluster arrow, when you get to 70 use whatever you got elemental damage for, at least at first. Use ballistics if you are using a cluster arrow that fires rockets.

I don't like sentry prior to m6, it's mostly single target that uses hate you could use for cluster arrow instead. YMMV.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Finally got 6 piece Akkhan on my crusader and it made me realize one thing: I'm really lazy. I like abilities where you don't have to care about the targeting so you can actually pay attention to the combat and your cooldown timers and resources. The positioning and aiming required for Shotgun made me dislike it immediately. Which, to be fair, I should have known anyway because I hate seismic slam.

I did like a firestarter based build. Darklight would be really fun if the extra FoTH procced firestarter(bug?). But even with a really good Furnace, the killing seemed slow. And crusaders really need AC - Prophet for survivability, which rules out any of the Roland builds. And I'm not sure those could cut it DPS wise. That leaves the pony build? Kinda meh on that one too, the column didn't feel wide enough to me.

Do other classes have builds similar to crusader's condemn or monk's sunwuko? No animation resource dumps and minimal targeting allows for better mobility and focusing elsewhere.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The build I use on my barb is pretty mindless. Basically works exactly how barbs worked pre-expansion patch. Minus the 100% uptime WOTB.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
While leveling I like the AE rune for bola. Use whatever rune you like for cluster arrow, when you get to 70 use whatever you got elemental damage for, at least at first. Use ballistics if you are using a cluster arrow that fires rockets.

I don't like sentry prior to m6, it's mostly single target that uses hate you could use for cluster arrow instead. YMMV.
Except cluster arrow is totally hatred inefficient while sentry isn't. If you find yourself low on hatred, which you always are before m6, sentry is the best thing you can put on your hotbar because it is by far the most cost efficient hatred skill a dh has. And I'm not saying Ithinksentry is at least on par w/ prep, I know for a fact because I went from struggling in t6 to efficiently doing t6 while just swapping prep for sentry, no gear changes, no other skill changes. Once I rolled sentry on my shoulders and got a rucksuck after that, I jumped a couple of grift lvls.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The build I use on my barb is pretty mindless. Basically works exactly how barbs worked pre-expansion patch. Minus the 100% uptime WOTB.
You're still using WW and RLTW? Yeah, I should mention I hate those too. Ever since they killed 1.08 WW barbs, those types of builds never seem to stand up DPS wise. And the constant round and round and round is a wrist killer. Mindless, yes, but you still have to somewhat focus on where you mindlessly twirl in circles, thus taking focus off the other areas.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We'll see where I can top out with WW/RLTW. I'm trying to go against the grain of how every other barb plays their character. I really want to find a physical SOJ (will probably have to be a Unity for higher levels, though) and a physical Andy. I then want to get some IK tri-fecta gloves and swap the belt out for the legendary that lets me double rend targets.

Oh yeah and a Furnace

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Is there a definitive winner between grifts and regular rifts for legendary rates? I can farm t5 pretty smoothly but t6 is a little much for me. I haven't completed a grift before the timer past 24.