Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Got really lucky with drops last night. I got a decent (not 100% fantastic) Furnace and a Scoundrel invulnerable token. So I can run double unity. Outside of moving Cindercoat to Raekor's BP and equipping my Vile Wards does anyone see some big ticket changes I should make to my barb?

March - Community - Diablo III

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you don't have anything that spends fury, why not drop the Cindercoat for a Raekor's BP and replace the RoRG with a SoJ?

Also, why Frenzy? Are you keeping the stack refreshed in between charges? That sounds incredibly annoying. Or is it just for RGs in between charge cooldown?

EDIT: lulz, i r dum, suggesting what you already outlined, ignore

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks TecK and the other bros who PL'd me last night, liking the seasons changes. I wish there was more content still at the end game but its a nice change so far.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Got really lucky with drops last night. I got a decent (not 100% fantastic) Furnace and a Scoundrel invulnerable token. So I can run double unity. Outside of moving Cindercoat to Raekor's BP and equipping my Vile Wards does anyone see some big ticket changes I should make to my barb?

March - Community - Diablo III
Get a better amulet. Eye of Etlich for tanky, Xepharian for lolElectrified, or Hellfire for an extra passive.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Gig has made a $100.00 a pop playing songs on his stream. I remember he was charging viewers that amount to play Molly. Recently someone donated $10k to him but there was a charge back cause it was their parents credit card.
I would beat the everliving shit out of that kid if i was the parents.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
How rare are the rama gift things? Should I save for only top rolled weapons when I get?
Hit and miss, some get several, while others none/very few. I've gotten 3 in 300 paragon lvls, which sounds about the average from numbers I've seen.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I got the hell trapper setup going with maxed out cooldown paragon... need to finish leveling Gogok. Tbh I don't feel like its worth the effort at the moment. I'll give it more time.

Tenks

Get a better amulet. Eye of Etlich for tanky, Xepharian for lolElectrified, or Hellfire for an extra passive.
Yeah the amulet is pretty high on my list. This one isn't giving me anything other than DPS stats. Unfortunately my Eye and Xeph both didn't roll very well. What quantifies a "Ranged Attack" in this game? Is it just ranged mobiles auto attack?

Tenks

If you don't have anything that spends fury, why not drop the Cindercoat for a Raekor's BP and replace the RoRG with a SoJ?

Also, why Frenzy? Are you keeping the stack refreshed in between charges? That sounds incredibly annoying. Or is it just for RGs in between charge cooldown?

EDIT: lulz, i r dum, suggesting what you already outlined, ignore
I believe that Vile Wards + RoRG is better than 5pc w/ SOJ. I could test it out but both my SOJs are physical and too bad to roll off the elemental type. Plus I'm really not hurting for elites damage. I'm probably going to level up that smite gem instead of my dmg + elites dmg gem. Anymore I can roll through an elite pack almost as fast as trash packs.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Yeah the amulet is pretty high on my list. This one isn't giving me anything other than DPS stats. Unfortunately my Eye and Xeph both didn't roll very well. What quantifies a "Ranged Attack" in this game? Is it just ranged mobiles auto attack?
Pretty sure it mitigates every ranged attack including spells ala the Auguilds set bonus

On another note, assuming I have 6piece Akkhans, how much CDR do I need to have zero downtime on AC?

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure it mitigates every ranged attack including spells ala the Auguilds set bonus

On another note, assuming I have 6piece Akkhans, how much CDR do I need to have zero downtime on AC?
I'm not an expert, but the number thrown around on the forums is 50%. I'm at 49% and my uptime is pretty good. After trying for weeks to get my Firebirds set complete, it took me a day to get my last two pieces of Akkhans. I'm enjoying the Stampede build, and hoping to nab a Leoric's Crown, Strong Arm Bracer and Furnace.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
From what I've read before... everything that isn't flagged as a melee attack is a ranged attack in D3. So if the monster can use it when its not right next to you... eye of etlich has you covered.

Then again, that's just what I've read from others testing and don't have a blue post to back it up.

Tenks

Hm alright maybe I'll look into rolling my Eye into something else. But I think it rolled kinda shitty with like Fire%/STR/VIT/Some shitty property no one wants.

Tenks

They're rare enough you don't want to use them on a weapon that isn't a goal weapon. I've used two one on my Maximus and another on my Furnace.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

The set bonus is just another source of CDR, so it is multiplicative with your regular CDR.

90 * (1 - x) * 0.5 = 20, solve for x

55.555555555%

It might be a bit helpful to go above that number if you can, at least while you're committing to muscle memory the new gameplay. My #1 source of deaths is during that split second when AC is down and not off cooldown. I've taken to the habit of lining up provoke or shield glare(better dps than Unstoppable Force except in sustained combat) when AC is winding down.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
The set bonus is just another source of CDR, so it is multiplicative with your regular CDR.

90 * (1 - x) * 0.5 = 20, solve for x

55.555555555%

It might be a bit helpful to go above that number if you can, at least while you're committing to muscle memory the new gameplay. My #1 source of deaths is during that split second when AC is down and not off cooldown. I've taken to the habit of lining up provoke or shield glare(better dps than Unstoppable Force except in sustained combat) when AC is winding down.
Ahh I didn't realize that. I thought that the formula started with 45 sec

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They need to go one better than auto pickup. They need to let us toggle in the UI what items to auto pickup and which to leave on the ground. Also, they need to autoshard gray/blue/yellow if you want it to.