Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah but lacunis is good to have around for several other builds too. In fact you'll need it if you want to try 4.153 with a calamity+m6/cold. It's fairly moot either way, you'll get a few lacunis trying to roll a solid slave bonds for high grs anyway. You'll prolly get one for every element by the time you get a perfect slave bonds TBH.

khorum

Murder Apologist
reroll runspeed to +cluster on boots, likewise consider rolling a new helm to get CC and +cluster

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Runspeed from anything but paragon is a huge waste of itemization points.

You have to give up 2 entire item slots to get 24% runspeed, or you could use 50 paragon points aka 250 prime stat.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Is that really better than being able to put the Paragon points into +DEX instead of movement speed?
Yeah you basically don't want run speed on gear at all. Max out run speed in paras but keep in mind that as m6 u have a run speed buff from pets too.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Up to #11 on seasonal achieve leaderboard and down to only bounties, rifts, and conquests remaining. It's funny cause no one has ever heard of our clan.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Up to #11 on seasonal achieve leaderboard and down to only bounties, rifts, and conquests remaining. It's funny cause no one has ever heard of our clan.
Wakandans don't know bout 2 girls 1 demon?

TBH has anyone ever heard of any D3 clans? I haven't and ive been playing since release on and off.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can monks use Inna's with Sunwokos? IE Innas belt, pants, staff for 4pc (for now)? I would think it wouldn't because of the -70 cost but I wanted to see if anyone knew before I started gambling.

@Mala grats, didn't even know there was leaderboards besides the rift things, you are nuts grinding things out. You were the only dude I think in FFXIV who did every class including crafting too.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wakandans don't know bout 2 girls 1 demon?

TBH has anyone ever heard of any D3 clans? I haven't and ive been playing since release on and off.
I didn't know there was a thing as an "in" D3 clan. This isn't fucking MMO raiding here it is grinding loot.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can monks use Inna's with Sunwokos? IE Innas belt, pants, staff for 4pc (for now)? I would think it wouldn't because of the -70 cost but I wanted to see if anyone knew before I started gambling.

@Mala grats, didn't even know there was leaderboards besides the rift things, you are nuts grinding things out. You were the only dude I think in FFXIV who did every class including crafting too.
4pc SWK uses the the post RCR cost. There are some builds that don't use sweeping winds to dump spirit.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
im using inna with sunwooku atm, is fine, around grift 34-35 (shoulder/neck/gloves sunw and legs/chest/helm inna). i just mantra to spend spirit, works fine tbh.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks I wasn't sure which to go with. Right now im Sunwoko helm, shoulders, gaunts + Innas belt, legs, weapon + Aughilds BP / Bracers. Was thinking of going blackthornes for the immunity and elite dmg in legs, belt, boots.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Blackthornes would probably get you better results than Innas, because you just cannot match the dps of mantra + SW spam with just mantra (so you have to make it up elsewhere, if that's your primary source of dps like most SWK monks). I'm using Aug bracer/chest along with various legendaries like String of Ears.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thats exactly what I am using ATM String of Ears along with Depth Diggers.

Do any of you guys need Hellfire Ammys? I have enough for 15 keys and even if you don't have keys you can come so the 3 slots aren't wasted. Going to do them tonight after 7 ESTish.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Blackthornes would probably get you better results than Innas, because you just cannot match the dps of mantra + SW spam with just mantra (so you have to make it up elsewhere, if that's your primary source of dps like most SWK monks). I'm using Aug bracer/chest along with various legendaries like String of Ears.
You might be able to with a dual wield Sunkeeper and Akanesh. I personally hate the amount of resource management that goes into the FD build. Not that it matters much, both builds play like a poor man's Condemn.