Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
My problem right now is all survivability. Its either gib or be gibbed. I end up spamming alot MoH time of need rune just to stay alive in sketchy situations.
Whats your take on dual weilding? I have the 2 shenlong fists weapon. What would you pair that with? More importantly would that really give me an edge over the classic flying dragon ? Every top monks use the same sunwoko / flying dragon build.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Link your profile. Typically, monks take harmony or sixth sense and transcendence if they can't get LPSS or LoH on weapon.

I like the dual wield spec from a playability standpoint. You pair it with high CDR to get almost 100% Epiphany, Forbidden Palace, and BoH(the first two also get you more survivability). It smooths everything out and makes the spec more reliable. Which is what I hate about the standard Flying Dragon. You're devoting half your attention to dealing with spirit spikes thanks to that proc. I don't know if a dual wield spec can actually pump out more dps than Flying Dragon, but to even be competitive, you would have to use Sun Keeper and Akanesh.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I've been meaning to try a duel wield spec because I can't shake the feeling that Sledge Fist (50% chance to stun) is secretly OP. It's synergies with the Relentless passive (+20% dmg to cc'd mobs) and bane of the trapped might make up for some of the dps loss for the sunwuko 2 piece bonus.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You could replace Forbidden Palace with Flash of Light to proc that passive. What's the duration of the stun on sledge?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The problem with Bane of the Trapped is it doesn't affect the damage from Sunwuko clone. There's no specific point to using it with sledge fist because the rank 25 effect makes it apply the damage bonus to all mobs anyway, it just fails to multiply damage from item procs right now so it's particularly bad for monks compared to other gems.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Monk and Crusader DPS feels really close but the crusaders tanking and ability to throw stunning ponies out from ranged make it much easier to play imo. The clones I see crit for up to 115 million and ponies 65ish each but the clones are much better for condensed AEing dmg.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Is there any type of method to farming/finding Gifts or is it just RNG luck of the draw? I've found one ever but I could really use at least one more (my monk's Flying Dragon would be nice if I could find a gift!).

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Many thousands of shards later, I get my first T&T. Crappy roll (dex/vit/atk speed/armor, 44%) but whatever!

Went from getting level 30 Keys through trials to level 37; not a bad little up.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Many thousands of shards later, I get my first T&T. Crappy roll (dex/vit/atk speed/armor, 44%) but whatever!

Went from getting level 30 Keys through trials to level 37; not a bad little up.
That's not the worst tnt roll actually. Trifecta ones are super rare and will infuriate you forever tho.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It depends on the rest of your gear, but in general the reason is you can get up to 10% crit chance on gloves, but a max of 50% crit damage, while on other slots such as necklace you can have up to 100% crit damage, but still only 10% crit chance.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I'm starting to get bored with this game. Im at the point where the only upgrades on my wizard are a furnace, better soj and unity, and better amulet(really want a eoe). They are all rare as fuck and I can play for weeks without getting any of those.

Zola - Community - Diablo III

Anything I'm missing? I do have a 25% pair of strongarms I forgot to switch of before I logged off last night.

I guess I could try for a nice pair of magefists but I really like the fire spell cost reduction the cindercoat gives. Right now I'm 41% crit, 410% crit damage, 100% +elite damage, 90% +fire and 18 mil toughness.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am I doing it wrong, or is the Wizard FB6 build way less effective than the DH M6 build? Feel free to click my profile and see my mediocre gear versions on both characters.