Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Started a new SC DH for a few minutes before I had to head to work. Vomitron#1608 if anyone wants to play this weekend.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So much more relaxing playing softcore this season. I can actually have fun instead of it being like work.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've always liked the game play in D3. This start in S2 feels like starting a new map in Minecraft smp, and I used to love that.

Hopefully the gear grind is tolerable this time around.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Said I wasn't going to do seasons this time, someone tell me why I made a seasonal wd last night? Damn you Diablo!!!
I don't have a 70 wd yet though.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Get the Marauders set and then the best other slots you can find. Drop frozen sentries (for bane of the trapped) and spam the spender you like. It's like retard strength.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hit 32 from leaching and subpar playing. I'm hoping to hit mid-50s soon.

Anyone mind PL'ing a season wizard (or want to group)?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm on now and will be all night (yay days off and night shifts). 26 atm. Doing Expert right now, cherrypicking easy bounties.

Xevy

Log Wizard
My group is clearing T6 rifts easy and did a 30 Greater with 5 minutes to spare. Gearing is definitely set to 'casual mode'.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Has there been any expac talk for D3? I can't remember if I heard there one being on the horizon or whether the D3 team had been gutted.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Pretty sure nothing at all has been stated for an expansion. I honestly doubt there will ever be any significant content updates for this game again, but that's just my opinion.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Well, first level 70 legendary from a Normal rift and it's the new Crusader belt. Time to find that double Bombardment weap now!