Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
It's what, like 325 hatred per minute before CDR? *shrug* I don't use it but like I said he swears by it. He doesn't have Evasive Fire on his bar. He also doesn't use CA.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Comes with a free cryptowall!

Arcaus, assuming you hit punishment and companion exactly on cooldown and there's no overage, 50% CDR gets you just a shade under 5.5 more hatred per second. Assuming he uses MS, 25 * 50% RCR / 5.5 = 2.27, which is how often, as a minimum and on average, that you'd have to fire MS to save the same amount of hatred per second. In higher grifts, you're definitely firing your spender more than once every 2.27s.

Wolf buff might be a difference. But it's in the DIBs category, so it's probably just drowned out.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Don't forget Companion also collects all globes and I assume he has Reaper's as well. It isn't uncommon after unloading my hate that I pop Companion and I'm at full.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I dont think ill ever play this again, i have a demonbuddy key / account if anyone wants it.
How did you never get banned for that? Seems like everyone eventually gets banned no matter how little/often you use it, just a matter of time.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I mean he isn't using 0% RCR either and yes he has Reapers. Like I said, it's not the build I use but he likes it. You asked about a no generator build. There is a guy doing it who isn't borderline retarded. I mean, he is baked half the time but isn't drooling on himself.

I believe he is using MS but I am not 100% positive.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
PTR patch datamined on diablofans.com.

Initial glance, I'd say IK set is even more retarded than before. The only weakness being pets dieing like a bitch on high grifts. Bul Kathos weapons look good too for a WW spender. Though, not sure how to use that "10 fury generation" besides the Unforgiving passive. 12 fury every second sounds pretty good though. Then you can take the 50% DR on CoTA.

WW set still looks a bit weak. I think they made a good effort putting a survivability bonus in there, but I'd rather spin with the IK set. The Dust Devils rune is really hard to model.

Glad they got rid of the +disc on Nats, was hating having to shoehorn that into the UE set. Nats still sucks though because RoV sucks.

UE might be playable now from a damage perspective? No idea why they nerfed the DR, glass cannon is glass cannon. I'm guessing it will be for speed farming and groups since UE still has the huge problem of no pets or slowing turrets.

Haven't done any math on BoW, but that looks like an overnerf. I wouldn't sacrifice two ring slots AND use a generator just for a 50% damage increase.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sunwoko's 6 piece still needs to be released. If it's not an 'all runes' on either Epiph or Cyclone Strike I'll be slightly perturbed.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sunwoko's 6 piece still needs to be released. If it's not an 'all runes' on either Epiph or Cyclone Strike I'll be slightly perturbed.
I want to see something where TR gets all runes, them stacking would be kind of silly and pointless but was always my preferred build speeding along at absurd running speed.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Problem is they don't stack well. You'd have Flurry where you need mobs nearby to discharge and then you'd have the fire one knocking them back. I looked around for an all runes skill a while back and Epiph and Cyclone seemed the most reasonable. Epiph would probably be too much though considering 50% damage reduction AND 45 spirit per second. Cyclone strike however would gain more damage, a freeze, a bigger pull, and a group heal. Pretty nice runes that aren't too powerful.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm loving those Wizard sets though. Firebird gonna firebird, but the Slow Time one looks kinda interesting and not elemental specific and Tal Rasha looks even better.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
5 IK + RoRG + Hexing Pants + Bul Kathos looks really strong. Use Skull Grasp for double DPS or Unity for double mitigation.

Derp, fuck skull grasp. They didn't nerf Broken Promises. Buffed it, actually! 3 seconds instead of 2-3 seconds.

Undocumented, maybe good?
3ms2XYF.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They posted official patch notes and it's in there. There's a bunch of stuff that wasn't datamined, or explained better. They buffed a bunch more legendaries with either better affixes(like Andariel getting 350-450%nova instead of current values or Fan of Knives shoulders doing like up to 600% and doubling the aoe while reducing the internal cd) or just new affixes(using Rain of Vengeance belt that spawns a 3800%weapon dmg beast on top of the RoV, Triumvirate getting 40% arcane orb bonus per signature you cast up to 3 etc).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Thanks, I missed the official notes.

That build I posted above, 2:57 to clear a 38 grift. What? Shutup, I got oneshot on wave 41 by a charged up ghosty dude because I forgot to refresh my wotb. Yay for ~20s cooldowns...

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Any bros playing tonight? Begaro#1704 could use some help getting geared to run t6, bleh. (Non seasonal if that matters, could use a clan invite too) Feel free to hit me up!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man playing Wizard on PTR is so much more fun than on live. I got those meteor boots and starting to piece together Tal Rasha, it's so good and feels a lot more mage-y. I need to farm the 2 new sets see which one I like most. Even with the nerfed meteor boots shit explodes so hard.

That new knife belt thing isn't too bad if you have high attack speed(like if you're doing a skull grasp build, or whichever ring it is that gives 100%crit), it fires a knife on every attack that pierces and does ~600%dmg, adds quite a lot of damage per hit. I guess it depends on what class you're playing and the belt choices though, sets are so strong there's not much room for other shit and it's not like crazy good, but it's a lot better. Fox Paulds and the FoK shoulders are also better, though not nearly at the same level I think.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I haven't done D3 since the start of season 1. Figured I'd give it a go again, but want to wait until this new patch lands. Any rough estimates on how far away it's looking, are we thinking sometime in the next few weeks, or is it months out?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I haven't done D3 since the start of season 1. Figured I'd give it a go again, but want to wait until this new patch lands. Any rough estimates on how far away it's looking, are we thinking sometime in the next few weeks, or is it months out?
Months, looks like may or so.

Xevy

Log Wizard
PTR shifted shit all over for monks. Raiment 2 piece went from 500% gens to 250%. F&R probably still a pretty good go to unless you're stacking different set bonuses. Pretty easy for monk to go full gen build and just launch a cyclone strike or bell or something for few million dmg. I think Innas + SWK with F&R might be optimum sustained DPS.

Looking to get an ancient Geom with 6 seconds and try to stack perma Epiph + Inner Sanc with Spirit Guard bracers and just sit in anything I want to. Probably viable until 55+ish rifts. Especially when coupled with a Unity.

Raiment 6 piece is stupid. It'd be fine if it didn't require a generator first, but you have to do a generator, then dash at the mobs for 3 seconds. Each dash was critting for 500m-750m. Not as good as sitting there and wailing as shit, honestly. Sunwoko is now 2/4 set bonuses and same 4 pieces. My sunwoko legs and chest are now legendary instead of set and have no bonuses.

Schaefers hammer might be pretty awesome for lightning monks. Proc does like 700% lightning dmg per second for 5 seconds.