Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ranked 500 ish with GR 49 barb, but lack of ancient weapon is starting to hurt. found 10 set weapons yesterday, not a single fucking ancient.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Seasonal? What are you running... I have a 4k ancient Maddocs Sorrow and 6pc wastes. Is that the best for Grifts?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Barb single target damage still kinda sucks. I've been liking WW6 more than IK6 aside from the sweet CC immunity. Anyone know the best spin pattern to maximize DD single target damage?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
We had some fun last night duoing rifts with two WW barbarians. This is my first time playing one and the WW playstyle with the Wastes setup is crazy. Now that I have most of the gear set up, what are the best gems to use? Both legendary as well as chest and pants.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Chest and pants is your own discretion. Decide if you need more toughness or dps. Taeguk is a no brainer. Then, depending on your play style, pick from: BoTT, PE, Mirinae, BoTP(great for farming high 30s grifts for max bloodshards), and maybe Iceblink.

Needless

Toe Sucker
got a carnevil & that dart dagger but it seems pretty shitty until i finish my zunni set
frown.png

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone able to send me the info for the clan? Couldn't find a "Rerolled" I'm just getting back into this game and started up a seasonal character. About to hit 70, looking to tag along for rifts. MrWednesday1658 is my battletag.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Blood shard goblin fix kinda sucks.

• In order be eligible for experience or loot from any monster (including Treasure Goblins), you must do damage to it or be in the same area when it is killed
  • If you are in a Greater Rift, you are no longer eligible for any experience or loot gained by party members outside of the rift

So no more jumping to town real quick and coming back to a star on the map? Have to make sure everyone's caught up to kill a goblin so everyone gets loot? Etc.

Citz

Silver Squire
That was last week. PL'ing still work. As the hotfix says, you just need to be in the same map.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah its not too bad. Only time I found it annoying was doing bounties for a socketed Rorg and I couldn't teleport to the the party members(who were split doing one of the bounties) if they came across a goblin and killed it without giving any warning.

Now you just make sure to call it and give people a little time to all port in before killing goblins.

If you are PLing , just sit at the entrance like usual. Also means no sitting in town leeching and port in for drops which is nice.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah its not too bad. Only time I found it annoying was doing bounties for a socketed Rorg and I couldn't teleport to the the party members(who were split doing one of the bounties) if they came across a goblin and killed it without giving any warning.

Now you just make sure to call it and give people a little time to all port in before killing goblins.

If you are PLing , just sit at the entrance like usual. Also means no sitting in town leeching and port in for drops which is nice.
That's crap, it should not effect the goblin realm. I get loot drops, but I hope it doesn't make you ineligible for that portal.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's crap, it should not effect the goblin realm. I get loot drops, but I hope it doesn't make you ineligible for that portal.
It doesn't effect your ability to go in the Vault. If a portal pops, people can port to you and use it.

I don't care about treasure gobblins or the one's that drop crafting stuff. It's the others that I would want to have warning about to make sure I am at least on the map for credit.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Silly question time. Me doing Grifts of 35+ gain me any more loot? Better loot? My gems is a plus...

Critique my build in sig for seasonal Crusader for 40+ rifts.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
When I was doing GRifts that high the guardian was pretty much guaranteed to explode with 3 legendaries. Sometimes 4-5.

But obviously the biggest reason is to guarantee upgrades on your gem the higher you go

khorum

Murder Apologist
so I slotted an imperial topaz into a broken leoric's crown since i was down to like 5 topazes for rerolls and it seemed like I got a few more legs out of the grift bosses than normal... RNG outlier or is there some MF multiplier for GR bosses that isn't often exploited?