Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, using RROG until I get the other set items I need or a F/R. Ivory Tower has been a lot of fun, but less effective at higher levels. Finally got my 3rd Rolands, the sword and the bracers for the shield bash build.. went from ~29m crits to almost 300m. Crazy.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There should be a Rgift that allows you to gem slot ANY item. It wouldnt be game breaking (too much).

As far as RRoG goes, if you just farm Act1 bounties, Tyrael is pretty good at giving me it in the cache.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They should make it so legendary gems work more as enchants than actual sockets. Sockets are already royally fucked up in D3 so much they had to introduce the RGift. I'd prefer to see RGift removed and weapon sockets removed completely instead of making them mandatory and hamfisted into the game with the RGift. If you made it so you could gift jewelry now it just means you need to find a different amulet instead of finding one now that is able to be rerolled into a socket.

Tenks

They do but since theres only two cache rewards I can think of as being viable pieces of gear who would do that?

Leon

<Silver Donator>
it's Act IV anyway isn't it? I thought A5 had its own set of reward but A4 you can anything from any act.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Sometimes i don't get the point of the RR clan, its virtually nobody playing together or talking. It just seems pretty pointless 90% of the time after the first week or so of a new season lol

Not everbody obviously
I miss a lot of the messages in the spam while playing.

On the other hand I've been in quite a few guild groups and it's been pretty fun. You have to ask often in guild chat if there is anything going on but I figure most people miss the messages as well.

Send direct tells as well to see if groups have room.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I'm in a clan with my buddies but only 2 of us play regularly. I'd be interested in a community because I like running with other people but I don't want to quit my bro-clan.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I miss a lot of the messages in the spam while playing.

On the other hand I've been in quite a few guild groups and it's been pretty fun. You have to ask often in guild chat if there is anything going on but I figure most people miss the messages as well.

Send direct tells as well to see if groups have room.
Sending tells works, at least at this time. In a few weeks when most get bored it'll be a total ghost town.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
People never used to use communities because you had to remember to join the channel every time you logged in. No idea if that's been fixed, but that's why clans were considered the only thing worth using when all that stuff was added to the game.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Tbh I didnt get it either, if anything it should've been a community. Clans in D3 have more restrictions and little to no advantage. But the "pretty pointless after the first week of a season" says more about the game then the players.
There is a community, but no one joins it. I'm like the only one in the chat 99% of the time

Edit: Also it has been fixed, you don't have to join the chat every time. It remembers your choices

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I get in our clan groups all the time when I'm on, but put me in the category of people who only play the first month of the season. For me gearing up is the fun part, not trying to min max every last stat on every last piece of gear.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
They should make it so legendary gems work more as enchants than actual sockets. Sockets are already royally fucked up in D3 so much they had to introduce the RGift. I'd prefer to see RGift removed and weapon sockets removed completely instead of making them mandatory and hamfisted into the game with the RGift. If you made it so you could gift jewelry now it just means you need to find a different amulet instead of finding one now that is able to be rerolled into a socket.
I'd rather they made all gems weapon viable for sockets than basically being nothing other than a +130% crit buff.

You'd think they could tweak rubies to add comparable levels of damage, diamonds to be worthwhile vs. elite and such.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rubies may be better if you have like... 5% crit chance I guess. Weapon gems have been a problem for forever and they seem to not care.

Tenks

Rubies may be better if you have like... 5% crit chance I guess. Weapon gems have been a problem for forever and they seem to not care.
They care enough that they took the easy route of introducing RGift. Even if they rebalance this stuff there will always, ALWAYS be the "best" gem to put in a weapon at end game. Then at that point you will either be left with sockets being 100% undesirable (the gems are underpowered and poorly budgeted for a primary spot) or 100% mandatory (as today where the gems (emerald) blow any primary out of the water.)