Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I have destroyed so many shit rolled class set items it's not funny. If I have extra stash space to hold them and then can use them for something then I am in
smile.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
All they need to do is add new legendaries and new sets every 2-3 months and release new seasons and it'll keep people playing. People will continue to theorycraft and kill demons all day.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
There also needs to be more viable builds. Like Crusader is totally shit. Witch Doctor has 2 good builds that are extremely similar (bears vs cloud) but everything else is just farming. Barb has two viable builds. Demon Hunter has 1.5 viable builds. I feel like it's stuck in a rut. After playing the same build for 100 hours with very little options It's boring and I move on. The Season Goals were a cool addition and kept my group playing longer but they burned out because of the lack of options.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I think two viable builds is a good goal to meet per class. There should be more for sure, but having two solid builds is a good benchmark for a minimum.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well that's what they're trying to do but everytime they add a set or fix one, they fuck up the balancing. Eventually they'll get there I'm sure. Also WD have carnevil for group play and such, not so much solo, though you can get like 70ish I think with carnevil so it's not terrible, and it also doesn't lag like shit.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Diablo is a game where it really doesn't matter if shit is not that balanced. You just have to set a minimum benchmark for progression. For example, even though Monks and Barbs are king for solo progression, people are still making good progression on other classes with the exception of the Crusader. Gotta fix that kind of shit.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Diablo is a game where it really doesn't matter if shit is not that balanced. You just have to set a minimum benchmark for progression. For example, even though Monks and Barbs are king for solo progression, people are still making good progression on other classes with the exception of the Crusader. Gotta fix that kind of shit.
I didn't mean class versus class, but sets versus sets. Like take wizards for example, they had a good set with Talrasha, and a bad set with Delserre but that could be made ok by mixing it with Tal Rasha. Then this season they reworked Vyr, and Vyr is like way better than both the older options. Next patch they're buffing Firebird, are they gonna make it better than Vyr and not touch the other 2sets? That's what I meant, it seems they have trouble balancing sets. The opposite example is the new WD set which sucks because the remade Hellfire is way better at pretty much doing the same thing, so it's a farming set, and even at that it sucks unless you're farming low torments.

They should definitely try to balance classes also, especially fucking crusaders(at this point just double every number on crusader stuff and see where you end at, faster than trying to buff specific aspects), but even if they don't, they should balance sets a bit better when they add them.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Is it really that hard to make 5 viable builds for each class?

If I had 10 hours a day for a month, I'm certain I could resolve the build issues in the game

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Is it really that hard to make 5 viable builds for each class?

If I had 10 hours a day for a month, I'm certain I could resolve the build issues in the game
You are vastly underestimating what it would take to balance 5 sets for every class in the game. Vastly. The fact that you think it's a one person job is laughable, let alone that you could do it in a month.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean part of the problem is the sheer cacophony of numbers and stats that go into making a build "viable" now. Jade Harvester's was fine for S3 and T6 but it just doesn't hold up now. You could maybe just multiply the numbers some but there's no guarantee with all the interactions out there that it wouldn't create something still useless or something multitudes better. That being said... the set balance within a class definitely feels "eh" and Crusaders especially are suffering on their own platform right now.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Some abilities are used by basically no one, and are glaringly worthless/bad/lack synergy. Start there. Wouldn't take me a month to figure that out.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Some abilities are used by basically no one, and are glaringly worthless/bad/lack synergy. Start there. Wouldn't take me a month to figure that out.
^^ I mean really? A bunch of people spent all this time to design, develop, and implement ~15 abilities per class and 2/3 are totally useless due to balance? come the fuck on.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Why do monks get support abilities which scale with gear directly (ie their heals) but not other classes?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I played D3 when it first came out. It was pretty much a shit show with the real money auctions and such. Is it at least dicking around with if I get the expansion for $20? I'm not a power game, just looking to kill some time.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I played D3 when it first came out. It was pretty much a shit show with the real money auctions and such. Is it at least dicking around with if I get the expansion for $20? I'm not a power game, just looking to kill some time.
Yes, very much worth it. I even bought it on PS4 because it's fun to play couch-coop with.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Downloading the original now then I'll pick up the expansion. I'll have to do a fair amount of resarch because I quit pretty soon after it came out and I got max level, maybe when they added paragons (not sure if that was even the name of it). Mostly played barbs.

I have to look up seasonal and what that refers to. Most of the stuff related to the game that you google now is mostly just people bitching about X.