Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just downloaded, gonna fire it up later tonite. Any hints for total diablo noob? I think last diablo i played was d1.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had a good time got all the achievements a few days ago. Fucking love this class. Corpse bombing ftw.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Thanks to Brice for pl'ing my necro. I'm having a lot of fun with this guy. Necro was my main class in D2, as well. I wish the mages were permanent, though.

Some rando jumped in my game this morning and ran me through a bunch of lvl150 grifts. Got about 500 paragon levels and a full set of pestilence. Loving the auto corpse lance thing.

I almost have a set of the bone armor, too. Was planning to try that out when I get get to the full set bonus.

The other sets don't really appeal to me very much. I looked up some builds online and saw most people running land of the dead. With the golem, skeletons and devouring aura, I don't really want to give up a spell slot to a long cool down burst skill. Can someone explain to a noon why LOTD is so popular?
You might want to not do that. Anyone doing 150 grifts is exploiting. You might get banned by association.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Usually those big cooldown bursts are for RG's / swarms of elite/champions. In the case of the necro, LotD & pestilence gives you a constant stream of lances for its duration which is pretty powerful. Simalcrum (I think?) with the 2nd secondary spender & double resource gives you a pretty strong spear for its duration.

Edit: Yeah what the hell on that GR150, I don't think any season/build/era has ever allowed _that_ high on PC.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Wat? Do you have a picture? That's some good hax going on.

There was the 15% kill aura + DH mark of death combo that got patched. Not aware of anything else right now that would allow >115ish.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Wat? Do you have a picture? That's some good hax going on.

There was the 15% kill aura + DH mark of death combo that got patched. Not aware of anything else right now that would allow >115ish.
AOUamzv.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, that got me to stop playing on consoles. Hacked weapons and very easy to dupe, even on accident. Though if you're just playing w/ friends/solo probably not that big of a deal.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I don't like it either but since Blizzard has done nothing about it on consoles since the start, whatever. To each their own, but it would immediately take all the fun out for me.

Luckily seasons are a little more locked down so I can play with randoms online.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Just downloaded, gonna fire it up later tonite. Any hints for total diablo noob? I think last diablo i played was d1.

Best tip is to get Path of Exile downloaded for when you get bored in a week or so.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Is there any way to get the 6 item set bonus for one type of armor, and also the 2 of another? I know 4/4 is possible.