Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You can friend me #McFly1102 and we can gear up.

If you're solo, I like to ask rift members to just farm bshards. I find that speed rifts just up to the r guardian to get shards was pretty efficient.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Got a DH to 56 with Gem of Ease in like half an hour. Ridiculous.

Finally got a Quang's and I wish it was ancient. So much fun running 25% faster with Flurry.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Got a DH to 56 with Gem of Ease in like half an hour. Ridiculous.

Finally got a Quang's and I wish it was ancient. So much fun running 25% faster with Flurry.
Yeah, I did my Barb in no time, although 60-70 slows down. I think I'll try a DH next since I have a ton of Dex gear. If anyone wants to swap T6 clears for gearing alts, message me as Coldfire in game. My monk is pretty much done.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
For my monk of PTR, using the gen build, I actually used the Combo passive and used a freezing gen and then WotHF to get the extra free damage and for dealing with single target (guardians or stubborn packs). Seemed like I had a ton of ability slots to play with in that build but I was not using SW and had Innas still.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
What is everyone's opinions on fastest way to gear a barb once hitting 70? T1 public rifts?
I geared up using a Lightning/WW/Equake build. Slow boated a few T1 rifts, then did a few greaters. Only bought stuff from Kadala that I didn't have a legendary in slot and worked my way around, within a week I was raping the shit out of T1 rifts (gems so OP, I used Smite gem, Pain Enhancer and Wreath of the Lightning). Once I could do the T1s real fast, started moving up to T2. Stopped to do some bounties, and move to the Furious Charge builds once I'd gotten to 2 pieces of Raekor.

Starting at rank 1 grifts, and upgrading your keys is a great way to get some gear.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I just farmed Shards on my geared DH. I could get 500 in maybe 30-40 minutes. Pop over to my Barb to spend them and repeat. Not sure if it was efficient but leeching on public games doesn't appeal to me.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just use my main (DH, using a speed-clearing multishot setup) to gear alts with armor/set pieces. Spam T6 or mid-30's GRs when I have keys, and as long as you're clearing T6 in 3.x minutes and GRs in 5 or so then I think it's more efficient that way. I gambled for my Raekor's and Vile Wards without ever having to slog through the shitty part where FC is awful at killing anything.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
My barb was the first toon for the season, so slow boating it was the only real option, I never leeched from public games. Quite honestly though, slowing changing my load out as the gear starting to come in made it all the more worthwhile, with each piece, I could see myself getting stronger, and the fun just started to ramp up.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wish to go pushing the higher Grifts for solo play wasn't so RNG.. You get a high dense zombie rift and it's a fucking freebie could probably do that shit on level 50 but you get act 5 mobs of fucking winged assassins or any other set of unavoidable damage shit ass mobs and you get wrecked. Right now I am in the top 50 for Wizards but going any higher is all about fishing for rift keys and trying to get keys from the trials as a wizard basically impossible.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Also does anyone know a way to parse out items to see exactly what the best is for damage. I have 2 decent necklaces one is

20 Fire
880 Int
96 CHD
10 CHC

vs

17 Fire
980 Int
91 CHD
Socket
Arcane Immune

I am thinking the socket and arcane immunity make up for the 10 CHC loss but it feels like a lot of crit to drop? Does anyone know how to parse out exactly in value how much some of the legendary gems are worth?

Vorph

Speaking of barbs, they're adding in a 7th piece for all the old school sets. I wonder if it will actually do any good though. If they are retarded and make IK legs then the answer is obviously no, but shoulders would probably be better than Vile Ward if they allow you to use a Furnace or some other weapon that's superior to the IK set weapon.

Reroll int off of either for socket/chc
This. 'Perfect' jewelry items have no main stat at all. And definitely give up a little fire dmg to use the Julia instead or whatever that other one is.

Vorph

Ring's a deal-breaker too. Need both those slots for F&R. Amulet would work, but after dealing with monk and the SWK amulet... ugh.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Should have clarified, I have already rerolled off shittier stats in both cases. I think I added CHD to both.
Then use the socketed one. You always want 3 legendary gems. As Vorph said, perfect jewelry is socket/cc/chd/%dmg for amulet/SoJ. Legendary gems are just stronger than any single stat in 99% of all cases.