Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm actually not finding WW6 all too exciting like I thought. I was actually having more fun with my Raekor build. But sadly WW6 seems way more efficient.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Raekors is garbage in comparison sadly, but yeah.. spin 2 win gets dull after so long lol

I'd like to get that bul kathos weapon set though and do 6p restraint bulkathos build, seems pretty legit

Tenks

Can you stool get the boots that give you three leaps? I really like leap quake.
I haven't seen them but I'd imagine they still drop. However leapquake set doesn't produce the damage required (or have the mitigation) to be viable.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Lut Socks still drop. Not a great set though. Fun but kinda clunky at killing. Which is why I like WW so much. It is admittedly kinda boring, but moving while doing damage is REALLY powerful in this game. Having to stop to cast something or swing your hammer can very easily be what kills you. I almost want to say that the game would be better if they took moving damage spells out and rebalanced around the assumption that the player has to stop moving to do damage.

That aside, long RG is really killing my motivation. Every class needs a Drakon's Lesson. Or better yet, what happened to crushing blow? If they are insistent on having RGs with huge HP(which they probably are because it's the easiest way to control someone's progression), crushing blow would juxtapose area damage perfectly. Assuming area damage wasn't buggy like it currently is.

Tenks

New WW set reminds me of bugged SoH. You just spin and shit falls out of you and kills everything.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
New WW set reminds me of bugged SoH. You just spin and shit falls out of you and kills everything.
That alone sounds awesome! Dust Devils have some more interesting mechanics too. They proc LoH in full, independent of WW's channeled LoH and they spawn at 2x APS. So, it makes IAS somewhat competitive again.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Monks can stack life per second pretty high with abilities so I assume it's just that. Probably not getting hit much even since it's an aura. I don't really know how the hell to read that site though.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
He's wearing whacky gear to throw you off the trail! I seriously doubt Death's Bargain has anything to do with his clear.

Morph_hammer

Lord Nagafen Raider
He's wearing whacky gear to throw you off the trail! I seriously doubt Death's Bargain has anything to do with his clear.
Actually, there seems to be some whacky trick with the Near Death Experience passive and the Rogar's Huge Stone ring which can get you to the 100-digits life per second. That will make Death's Bargain oneshot everything and is probably how this guy did it.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, it was just Rogar's doing some fucked up calculation when you got to really low life %. I was able to recreate it by getting down to like 1% health and stacking all my LPS buffs and then snapshotting with Rogar's and repeating to increase my LPS bonus.

They hotfixed the pants so they don't work anymore, but it was just Rogar's being fucky and the pants keeping you at low health to maintain the LPS buff.

Him having NDE and the amulet he was wearing was just due to him playing HC.

Tenks

Finally got true WW6 so I could swap out my rings. I've redone my build now so the WW6 build is much, much better. Basically I have the belt which gives every Frenzy rune, the Bul-Kathos weapons (bad ones) then Sprint w/ WltW. Fury is infinite thanks to Battle Cry and Grim Harvest. So I am pretty much running around at +85% MS and shit just melts around me.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Finally got true WW6 so I could swap out my rings. I've redone my build now so the WW6 build is much, much better. Basically I have the belt which gives every Frenzy rune, the Bul-Kathos weapons (bad ones) then Sprint w/ WltW. Fury is infinite thanks to Battle Cry and Grim Harvest. So I am pretty much running around at +85% MS and shit just melts around me.
This work up to GR48 pretty much. Then shit starts to hit REALLY hard and you need more damage control, which sucks.

Tenks

This work up to GR48 pretty much. Then shit starts to hit REALLY hard and you need more damage control, which sucks.
I got a beastly ancient Furnace yesterday as well and already have Raekor's + Vile Wards for when I hit that wall. Though I find pushing GRifts really unfun so I doubt I'll ever use it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Pushing grifts would be more fun if we had the appropriate knobs to tweak. Fishing for pylons and stonesinger is more effective than trying different types of gear, so zzzzzzz.

Tenks

Pushing grifts would be more fun if we had the appropriate knobs to tweak. Fishing for pylons and stonesinger is more effective than trying different types of gear, so zzzzzzz.
Yep. Which is why I prefer just plowing through T6 like it's normal with legendaries raining everywhere.

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
I hit rank 5 solo wizard beat 55 on Friday but I've been pushed down a few spots since then. My issue isn't really fishing for the right rift but doing 55+ solo trials for the key's I need is extremely inconsistent. I have to do things like game the system by trialing ~47's then finding a beastly group to plow those so I can upgrade to 56's to progress on leaderboards. Its a pretty crappy system when you need a group/clan to keep progressing on solo leaderboards.