Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is there any point to rebirthing a character if your slots aren't already full?

And I think you guys are just confusing each other about the gift stuff. You get one set of gifts per account per season; your second+ character gets nothing. The bags can be opened by any character and the items will be for that class, regardless of which character actually received the bag originally. Also, the last (GR20) bag contains 3 items for the 7 pc sets even though the bonuses stop at 6pc.

When Deathwing said the sets are static per class, he means that Wizards always get Firebirds, Crusaders get Invokers, Barbs get Earth, DHs get Shadow, WDs get Jade, and Monks get Sunwuko.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
last season was the first time I did seasons and even though I got burned out pretty quickly, still looking forward to this. Thinking Wiz or Crusader but my last char was a Barb so maybe not Crusader... although I have never played one so no idea if the playstyle is even similar.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Go ahead and do whichever your gut tells you. Crusader will definitely be way different compared to Barb so don't get hung up on them both being STR classes.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
cool, thanks! I'll probably do Crusader then since my OG char was a Wiz back in the day.

What happens to our stash on our seasonal character? Can probably google this to figure out but does it just stay with us when it gets converted to non-seasonal?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
is a seasonal char permanently a seasonal char? Meaning, if you rebirth as a seasonal, what happens to that char with the season is over? Does it go back to a non seasonal char?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah it's rolled over after the season is done. So you will have to do some character cleanup if you want slots for other classes each time. That's kind of why the new stash space is important, you don't need to use 5 characters for extra inventory.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yup, so you can repeat the process over and over again and really rack up the playtime on that single character!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Fucking season start, servers are busy. "Twelve" minutes wait, dropped down to 8 after 10minutes. Guess that's what happens when I wake up too early so it's still prime time but too late so it's not the start.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it's rolled over after the season is done. So you will have to do some character cleanup if you want slots for other classes each time. That's kind of why the new stash space is important, you don't need to use 5 characters for extra inventory.
I saw in the seasons video they said you can unlock 5 more stash spaces after you achieve conqueror?
I assume this is just achieved via normal season gameplay?

Vorph

I can't imagine a worse start time than 8PM EST. I probably should just say fuck it and come back at 2AM.

Vorph

I saw in the seasons video they said you can unlock 5 more stash spaces after you achieve conqueror?
I assume this is just achieved via normal season gameplay?
Buy one stash for 500k, unlock another stash for completing the journey to conqueror. Next season, same thing, another stash from conqueror... so you don't unlock all 10 tabs until Season 8 at the earliest.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Def trying this build out
<Arcane Orbit wiz>
I put it together on my Wiz with non-optimal items around the set. It is effective, though it doesn't feel very wizard-like. Then again, neither did the "punch everything to death with Archon" build last season.