Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
No kidding, having to start off clicking on each enemy blows. Took a nap when it started. When I got up there were people running t10 rifts already.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh yeah. Played Monk to 15 or so and I realize low level sucks, but I'm going to wizard I think.

Any leveling builds (or people who can PL)?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can someone post a link to or upload Dark3D? The link on diablofans no longer works. Hard to play the game without it and I'm on a different PC now.
It's pretty hard to find now I guess. You'd be better off using SweetFX at this point. I made my own preset last night shortly before the season started.

Right click, view image:
D3SFX.png

And the files:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...iablo%20III.7z

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I tried the new season for a while. Too much pain in the ass with zero run speed and such. Just went back to my regular character but the servers are shitting themself at high tier rifts and such at the moment.

What's really nuts is people running GR67 now with 550 paragon.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
With the new kill streak xp bonus and it not being in rifts I'm finding doing bounties is quicker lvling and you still at least get some much needed mats.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Let me know when people are ready to start PLing. Leveling the old fashioned way in this game sucks.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I don't mind leveling up as I learn a new class but once I get to like 25 or 30 I'm just ready for the PL too.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Add me if you are playing Seasonal SC, Man0warr#1406

Got a 70 Wizard that I'm grinding Rifts to level up gems at the moment.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Let me know when people are ready to start PLing. Leveling the old fashioned way in this game sucks.
Pretty sure people can powerlevel already with the 6pc sets for free. I know I probably could on my DH, although it's not the most efficient set for powerleveling, I can do T8 solo so T6 with 2 should be fine for example. If you do need plvling on EU I can do it, but I assume you were asking for NA.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
1-60 ain't bad for PLing, 60-70 starts slowing down if your damage doesn't go past the starter set.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Feel free to take me out of the clan if you need room. Brikker#1337. Won't be playing this season, too much other shit to do/play.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The free gimme full set is pretty helpful. Now you only need to grind 2-3 hours to get 70. Then it's more or less a free 4 piece set bonus and then shortly thereafter a 6 piece bonus. Then you can start clearing T6-8 pretty easy depending on class.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah for me as DH I went from hitting 70 to doing T7 in like, 30mins? Maybe technically more cause I think I finished a round of bounties I had started or some stupid shit. But literally, 2pc shadow > one shot Kulle with a rare weapon(got a bunch of achievements for it too), 4pc shadow > clear GR20 in 5:30, 6pc shadow > start farming T7. Did bump it down to T6 for a bit though cause I was getting violated due to have shit for damage reduction, but when I found those stupid bracers I bumped it back, damage wasn't an issue.

The impale belt is so good too for random shit play, it's like a budget Danetta(but without wasting your weapon slots), impale, vault 5times, impale, vault 5times etc, feels really nice to play without having to swap weapons when I do bounties or what not. Granted now I switched to UE since I got all the gear, it's so fast and braindead, great for farming. You just kinda keep force move pressed and use multishot every few steps and evasive every 3-4multishots or whatever, and everything dies mostly offscreen anyway.

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Took me about 7-8 hours to get from 0 to Paragon 100 with the haedrig gift set - its really easy this season.