Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Once I get Blood Brother out of the cube on my wizard finally, I'll end up spending all DBs and all shards on getting the damn shield. I haven't exactly had great luck with the cube; it took me 12 tries to get a fucking never-die token for my templar...

Plus I don't mind spending shards on shields since there's a chance of getting Vo'Toyias Spiker (not a crus shield so no chance from cube). There's still a debate going on about whether or not it's better than the Akarat shield with Provoke on your bar in place of the Law. Of course that shield and the Akarat one are the only two I haven't gotten yet. Some I've gotten 10+ of.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
It has to or there's no way you could complete GR60+ rifts in time. I'm talking dps, not per hit. Also including Iron Skin activated at the moment CoE switches to phys, Endless Walk buff, etc.
My highest so far is 56 with 4 minutes left. Are you talking sheet DPS?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Anyone have a link to an effective DH build for someone with no gear? I'll be solo'ing and re-gearing my dude (rebirth'ed) after he was power leveled and he's wearing all garbage right now and it's been forever since i played a DH with no gear.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone have a link to an effective DH build for someone with no gear? I'll be solo'ing and re-gearing my dude (rebirth'ed) after he was power leveled and he's wearing all garbage right now and it's been forever since i played a DH with no gear.
Diablo 3: Ultimate Guide for Patch 2.4 - Season 5 (featuring; New Builds LVL 1-70 Guides)

If you're on seasonal just use the free Shadow set. If this isn't your first character, farm shards on your first one and use them to get a set on the DH.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Server just fubared on me during a GR65. Was still seeing loot messages just all enemies and spells were froze in place and nothing was progressing forward. RIP grift key.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I got Akarat's Awakening but it doesn't seem to proc much in 4 player, any tips on getting the most out of it?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Lost on my barb. Got to 70 and got 4 pieces of my armor. Never dicked with earthquake.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
You realise that's 6,134 blood shards, right?

Took awhile for my Trove to drop too dude, then I get two very close to one another and one was ancient, so gg.